1. Battling with insecurities

It has been 2 weeks since Dev & Rishita returned from Janardhan Seth's house . 2 weeks since Suman's condition is gradually improving . In these 2 weeks many things changed so as Raavi herself.

Rishita though at the first week tried to be all goody, goody but her pregnancy mood swings are a different topic to be handled & discussed. Dhara was over protective of Rishita once again despite of all the warnings by Suman to not do the same mistake , but Aaj tak dhara ne kisi ki sunni hai jo ab sunnegi.

And here a thing which Shiva is noticing, almost after the 3 months puja for Rishita bhabhi's baby,  Raavi is lost from that day. He is trying his best to elicit something from his dobi's blabber mouth, but nothing he could do. He was earlier confused, but from these two weeks he has noticed the pattern of Raavi's behaviour & the many changes. Its like his every day job nowadays to ask , no no, request Raavi to share at least something to him, but all are going in vain. He is now worried for Raavi. Also he is double stressed for the repairment work of Pandya Store.

Today only Krish came in the shop to ask for Rs. 50 but all they had was only that one Rs.50 note, Gaumbi didn't protest but , Shiva well knew the condition of them. It's worse than the time when Pandya Store was mortgaged 10 years ago. Also the structure of the shop is weak now. Maybe Gaumbi thought he was talking negative by saying one day the structure could collapse, but in this light talk also ; it was the fear of Shiva which always haunts him. Everyday small small structures are breaking & if they didn't start the repairment work early , then it could be a trouble for them. It was luck today that Krish & Gaumbi got minor injuries, what about tomorrow. 

KAL KISNE DEKHA HAI??

On the other hand Shiva being unaware of another problem namely "Prafulla Maami" coming in his life.
All He could do was work in the store giving his best.

Raavi was traumatized & devastated completely by the words said by her Mausi maa. Her maasi maa's revelation of her parents death shook her from the core. She in her 22 years of life always believed & tried to show herself as the reflection of Happiness & positivity. But now reality hit her hard ! She chuckled at her dobiness & stupidity ; Happiness & positivity are a stark contrast to what she actually is . A Bad Omen!! Panauti ! She understood what the kaki's told her in the morning was directly or indirectly true!

"Paidaa hote hi apne maa , baap ko khaa gyi" those words were echoing in her head & tears pooled down from her eyes down her cheeks. Her Maasi tried her best not to let her feel as a Panauti  coz she loves her as her mother, but even somewhere in her maasi's heart too it's there that she is a bad luck! That's why intentionally or unintentionally when she was 10 years old she told her panauti & Anaath!
That time too little Raavi was hurt but today She is feeling broken! How can life play such merciless games with her ! Why her only?? what wrong has she done???

She was actually feeling restless & was not in a state to go to Pandya Niwas & do something which turns into a trouble for someone else coz of her bad luck! She actually wants to run to Shiva & cry her heart out ! She is accepting that she is feeling insecure , damn insecure & suddenly a realisation hit her hard! Raavi remembered the time when Shiva & her relation was coming to track & Sneha came and all the miseries started. The diary , the words . Her directly or indirectly demeaning Shiva. Her friends bad mouthing him in the yatra. How Shiva distant himself from her . He felt unworthy & she not even tried to see his pain but instead always blabbered that she wants to move on with him , doing compromise & adjustment.

Well honestly speaking until today, she never before understood Shiva's devastation , his inner turmoil & his pain , the way she can understand today. It dawned her the pain he had went through that time & she herself wasn't there to support him! Raavi further chuckles in her mind for yet another dobiness  of her! Shiva everytime apologised for his share of mistakes but she didn't . She realised that how seeing her restless Shiva almost always tries to sooth her pain. From the day she is lost in this thought, he is trying his best to make her pour her heart in front of him, which she somehow failed that time to do for him. She already knew and accepted that time only that she knows Shiva is feeling unworthy & is battling from insecurity , but instead letting him know his self worth she mocked it even harder. Fresh tears pooled down her cheeks as she realised her Past mistakes. Yes ! She is truly a bad omen , coz of her a man like Shiva who never doubted himself, never felt insecure, All of a sudden started believing he was not even an option for his wife & was unworthy for a girl like HER.
 No!!!! The truth is she is unworthy for a pure soul like Shiva ... She sat on the corner of a footpath and sobbed harder. She can never let her bad omen hit Shiva & Pandya family.

Shiva was on his bike returning from wholesale market by selling some of their stocks at a reasonable price & also gaining some profit! Yes finally something good happened after a long time . All thanks to his chipkali . It was her idea to sell the remaining stocks to the wholesaler's instead of trying to sell it in Pandya Store & yes here he was successful. That chipkali really sometime got brains and he really wants to meet her & hug her tightly, thanks her for the idea . He is happy today . Also he hoped that in this happiness she will finally share her problem with him & let him be in peace because in these 2 weeks though everyone seems to be happy by Dev & Rishita bhabhi's arrival but neither Raavi nor him can be happy.
How can he be happy when his chudail  is not showing her chudail antics to him?

While passing he noticed a figure crying with head low, knees clutching & sobbing taking deep breaths. A fear gripped in his heart as soon as he registered the figure to be Raavi. He parked his bike on the side & started approaching her .

He was continuously shouting her name "Raavi , Raavi"  like a chant. She raised her head to witness Shiva but immediately her eyes widened . She looked on the left side of the road to witness a Jeep with reckless full speed approaching towards Shiva. Shiva himself saw the Jeep and was about to side when Raavi all of a sudden started crossing the road coming towards his direction . She shouted Shiva , on the other hand Shiva was panicked to see the sudden turn of events. Dobi his wife is! He shouted her to go back , he is also stepping back ; But the chipkali will transform into a human if she will listen to his advise .
He ran towards her in order to save her.. Uhhh!! only Baba Somnaath knows what is the relation between problems & his airhead chipkali biwi ! They are like magnets always attracts to each other!

Raavi's heart was thumping , with a fear of losing everything! It was like if she didn't be with Shiva now , She will lose everything. She didn't think of the consequences for once & ran on the middle of a busy road to safe Shiva! No Baba Somnath can't be this cruel to her ! Already she lost her parents, Not Shiva ! No way .
She could hear Shiva's constant pleading to go back! but even she can't understand why she is walking without giving a second thought to anything! Her sane part is cursing her for pulling stunts but, it's like as if her legs have a mind of their own & they are working involuntarily now!

Shiva's breath almost left his lungs out & he literally jumped to save Raavi , but alas &

Shivaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!

****************

Pheww my brain was storming with ideas after watching the IF article & Segments.

IDK , & I'll not guarantee also as how many part it will contain , the whole ficlet is spontaneous & will go with a flow!

Tab tak ke liye stay tuned coz I atleast planned some parts, baaki ka baad mein dekhenge !

MISTAKES CAN PE POSSIBLE, DIDN'T PROOFREAD, Ignore grammatical errors...

Achaa laga ho yeh wala part toh do vote & comment...