Part 42

~Progress??~

~Progress??~

Y/N POV

The Next Day

In the Morning:

I woke up the next day feeling well rested despite sleeping pretty late.

I found out that Katsuki and Izuku were placed on house arrest for 3-4 days. We weren't given a reason why but I'm pretty sure I know already. I'll talk to both of them separately later.

I was now back at UA and dressed in school uniform already. We were being lined up by Iida to head to the opening assembly. I was behind Kiri.

"Morning Kiri!" I said, smiling.

"Morning!!" Kiri chirped back.

"Listen up, everybody. Stay in line and move promptly in position. I want to see order!" Iida instructed.

"Uhh, you're the only one who's not in line." Sero pointed out, making some of us laugh.

"The dilemma of a class rep!" Iida dramatically said, after gasping.

A little tear fell out of his eye.

"I heard a little rumor about Class 1-A. Two people! You had two people fail the licensing exam, you losers!!" Monoma yelled like a maniac.

I rolled my eyes at his comment.

"He's just as unhinged as usual." Kami said, pretty freaked out.

"Bet you were the only one in your class that failed. Just like in the final, huh?" Kiri said boldly.

Monoma only laughed and turned around.

"That wasn't an answer!" Kiri said, getting nervous.

"Ha! Actually...everyone of us passed. We've pulled ahead of you big shots." Monoma said honestly.

"I'm sorry. It's my fault." Todoroki said depressingly in the corner.

"You did your best, Todoroki. You just made a mistake!" I said, trying to cheer him up.

"Yeah! They're the ones turning it into a competition. It's no big deal!" Kiri added, trying to help me.

"Accordin' ta teacher Vlad, we'll have classes together this semester. Doesn't that sound like it'll be fun? I'm looking forward to it!" A student that I didn't recognize said.

Monoma started whispering in her ear right after.

'She must be the new exchange student...'

"I can't wait to test out my new skills!" Kiri said excitedly.

I nodded and smiled in agreement.

"Isn't she the new exchange student?" Kami whispered.

"Touch me and I'll pummel you till yo mama doesn't know ya!" She said, probably not knowing what she said.