Part 4

~Bakusquad~

Back to Y/N POV

Back to Y/N POV

I woke up to being hooked to an IV. I was surprised to feel barely any pain. I sat up and saw Izuku barely just waking up too.

"It's... late afternoon?" I heard Izuku say.

'Did I really sleep that long?? I can't believe I missed all my classes!'

"Rise and shine!" Recovery Girl said, hovering over Izuku's body.

Izuku was surprised, I chuckled a bit.

She quickly helped the both of us and we headed back to the Homeroom classroom to grab our things. As I walked over, I noticed Izuku was very down and exhausted.

"Hey, Zukie. Are you okay?" I asked, concerned about him.

"Yeah, I'm okay... Are you okay? You took a bad hit for me. You didn't have to do that, you know? I don't want my best friend getting hurt because of me..." Izuku explained, still looking disappointed and exhausted.

I put my arm around his shoulder lightly, so I wouldn't hurt him.

"Hey, hey. Don't worry about it. I'm fine, just a bit of scars. It was my fault that I got hurt. Not yours or Katsuki's or anyone's. I was the one who jumped in and sacrificed myself. So don't feel bad, please." I said, trying to lift his spirits.

I gave him a small reassuring smile. He smiled a bit too.

Soon after, we found ourselves in front of our Homeroom class door. I opened the door.

"Hey, it's Y/N and Midoriya! Good to see you guys back!" I heard Sharky yell.

Everyone started to surround us.

"Ha! Man, I don't know what you were saying during that match. But you were all fired up, huh Midoriya? And Y/N! It was so manly of you to take that hit from Bakugou! Such a heroic move!" He said, impressed. Both Izuku and I were surprised to have all this attention.

"I can't believe you both held your own against Bakugou! He's super strong!" Sero exclaimed.

"You both did a great job!" Mina said, excitedly.

"You guys really turned up for the first match, so none of us held back in our rounds, either!" Another guy said.

Everyone soon began to talk excitedly about our match. I laughed a bit, while Izuku became even more shocked.

"Thank you guys!" I said, a bit awkwardly.

"Hey, I'm Eijirou Kirishima. We've been going over training results while you both were in recovery." Kirishima said, directing his introduction to Izuku.

Everyone began to introduce themselves.

"Hey, Deku and Y/N! Why didn't she heal all your guys' injuries?" Uraraka asked as she ran up to us.