Christmas Special

(WARNING!!)- This is NOT related at all to the plot of the story and is simply just a special short for Christmas!! Oh and Y/N is pretty much the same character. Yes, Kiri and Y/N are dating and live together already :DDD

 Yes, Kiri and Y/N are dating and live together already :DDD

~Christmas~

Y/N POV

At Home

On Christmas

The Morning:

It was finally here. Christmas. The day of holiday spirit, family, friends, and cheer.

People all around spreading joy and shopping for last minute things to satisfy their Christmas needs. Trips or vacations, perhaps people visiting family and friends. Christmas music playing practically everywhere. People bundled up to protect themselves from the cold winter. Beautiful scenery of the snow falling. Kids playing in the snow as if they'd never seen snow before.

Yeah, everything was perfect.

The morning sun shined onto my eyes, waking me up from my slumber. I groaned as I shuffled around and snuggled closer to the warmth on my bed.

Unfortunately, I couldn't fall asleep so I adjusted my eyes to the brightness.

There, I saw my handsome, cute, sleeping boyfriend, Eijirou Kirishima.

We had been dating for over 2 years and moved in with each other into a pretty decent sized apartment about 6 months ago, which was after graduation. We were already popular pro heroes, climbing the ranks everyday.

I admired my boyfriend's peaceful sleeping face. It was sometimes hard to have moments like these because of our busy jobs and schedules.

As I thought about how I should start my day, I started to play with his unstyled soft red hair. I loved when he didn't style it, it was just so soft and fun to brush my fingers through.

'Maybe I should make breakfast. Omg!! Some hot cocoa (OR COFFEE, IF YOU PREFER) and (FAVORITE FLAVOR) waffles sound so good right now! Yeah, I'll go make some!'

I started to try to slip out of my boyfriend's cuddly grip, causing him to whine in his sleep. I finally got out and offered him a pillow to hug instead.

I then walked over to our bathroom and did my morning routine.

After I finished, I walked over to our walk-in closet and grabbed one of Kiri's hoodies to wear.

What? It was cold. Can you blame me?

I then quietly left our room and walked to the kitchen.

Smelling my presence, our dog trotted up to me excitedly.

His name was Bruno and he was a cute husky, reminding me of Eijirou a lot. About 2 months old. He had a very energetic and cheerful personality. Even his fur was red! We treated him as our own little child.(IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE ANY OF THIS, YOU CAN <3)