Part 3 (Partial-Edited)

~Let's Battle!~

Y/N POV

First Day of School!!

After Lunch

At Heroics Classroom:

When I finally reached the classroom, I sat down in the same seat number I had last time, seat number 9.

Everyone got in their seats and waited for our new teacher to come.

"I AM HERE!! Coming through the door like a normal person!" Dad Might said as he bursted into the room.

He was in his hero form.

Most of the class gasped in surprise and excitement. Me over here couldn't help but laugh from his silly actions and words.

"I can't believe it's really All Might!" I heard Kaminari say.

"So he is a teacher! This year is going to be totally awesome!" I heard Kirishima say.

"Hey, look. Is he wearing his Silver Age costume?" I heard a girl with green hair say as Dad Might "walked" to his place.

The whole class muttered into conversations of excitement and admire, while I tried to contain my laughter of how Dad Might was acting.

"Welcome to the most important class at UA High. Think of it as 'Hero-ing 101.' Here, you will learn the basics of being a pro. And what it means to fight in the name of good! Let's get into it! Today's lesson will pull no punches!" Dad Might explained, and then pulled out a card that said "Battle."

The class either looked nervous or excited.

"But one of the key things about being a pro hero is...looking good!!" Dad Might said as he pointed to a wall.

Parts of the wall started to come out.

"These were designed for you based on your Quirk registration forms and the requests you sent in before school started." Dad Might explained.

Everyone was so excited, I mean so was I.

Dad Might soon let us go to get ready. We all walked to our locker rooms and got change in our hero costumes.

Mine was a simple hero outfit.

(A/N)-You can just imagine what your hero costume looks like. I can't draw so...yeah. I'll just add some features to it :)))

Since I have a lot of Quirks, it was better this way. I did have some special things inside. I added a bit of insulation to keep myself from overheating from my explosions, some few extra weapons that could go with and without my Quirks, and more.

I finally finished putting it on. I was making sure everything was just right.

"Dang, Y/N! You look super good!!" I heard Mina say. All the other girls agreed.