Part 30

~Saving the Bakugous~

Third Person POV

Saving the Bakugou Twins

With the Class 1-A Students:

They soon arrived at Camino Ward and we're out of the train already.

"So this is Camino Ward." Midoriya said.

"It's so crowded." Todoroki pointed out.

"Those villains are hiding somewhere in this city. Just tell me where to go!" Kirishima shouted as he started to run.

"Wait a second!" Yaoyorozu shouted, making him stop, "From now on, we're going to need to be extremely careful. Those criminals already know what we look like, remember? We have to consider that we can be attacked at any moment."

"You're right. Stealth mode!" Midoriya said making an 'x' with his arms.

(A/N)- WAKANDA FOREVER! BTW RIP CHADWICK BOSEMAN!! <3

"You're standing out even more, Midoriya." Todoroki said bluntly.

"We won't be able to scout effectively if we're recognizable." Iida said.

"Okay, so what should we do?" Kirishima asked as he rubbed the back of his neck.

"I have an idea. Though it is a bit old school." Yaoyorozu said as she pointed to a store.

The store was named "Dirt-Cheap Donki Oote."

And so they went with the plan.

They all disguised themselves with new outfits, hairdos, accessories, and even personalities.

"Yo, fool. What chu lookin' at?" Midoriya acted as he stepped out of the changing room.

He had taken some inspiration from Present Mic with his outfit. Blue suit and blue dress pants with a purple t-shirt. The front of his hair up and a fake beard. Sunglasses and a gold chain to accessorize.

Todoroki then stepped out.

He had taken inspiration from Midnight. White dress shirt with a dark blue vest and pants, a belt to compliment it. A wig, the color of Midnight's hair, tied up to create a short ponytail. A gold chain as well.

"This is me, incognito." He said expressionless.

Then Yaoyorozu stepped out.

She had taken inspiration from Uwabami. A pinkish-purple long dress that reached just above her ankles. Hair tied up into a ponytail. Sunglasses and a gold necklace and bracelet to compliment her outfit.

"Now, we'll blend in perfectly." She said.

Now, it was Iida's turn.

He was a white button up shirt and dress pants with a bowtie and suspenders to go with it. His hair was slick back with a fake moustache. He also had drawn his eyebrows differently.