Part 17

(A/N)-OMG LOOK AT THIS ANGEL! HIS LITTLE CUTE SMILE! I CAN'T!!😭😭

~UA Sports Festival~

Y/N POV

The UA Sports Festival:

Recap: The battle between Todoroki and I had a huge ending. There was a huge explosion, like Todoroki's match with Izuku, but even worse. Both Todoroki and I passed out from the battle, but I won. Katsuki, Kirishima, and Izuku were all worried for me and decided to visit me in Recovery Girl's office. I had a heart-to-heart talk with Katsuki there. Luckily, I found out that Todoroki and I were barely injured. After a few little check-ups, I was approved to go and finish my last battle with Katsuki. There, I showed my new-found abilities to manipulate and create the elements. I won easily and now was time for them to hand out our medals.

After the Final Battle: Y/N Bakugou vs Katsuki Bakugou:

After about 10 minutes, Katsuki woke up and they decided to give us our spotlight and medals. I stood on the 1st place podium, while Katsuki was locked up and mad on the 2nd, and Todoroki was on the 3rd.

I kinda felt bad for Katsuki, but he was just so angry

I kinda felt bad for Katsuki, but he was just so angry...you know what? Who cares?

I walked over to him and used my strength to just rip off the restraints. They were quickly off and Katsuki was about to yell but I just hugged him. He calmed down and we let go and headed back to our places without a word.

The audience gasped but I didn't care nonetheless.

'Katsuki is not a monster.'

Dad Might soon came out to give us our metals.

He finally reached me and gave me a smile. He opened his arms for a hug as I smiled back and hugged him back. The audience said "aww" to our moment.

"Wow kid. What was that? You did amazing out there. I'm proud of you. You'll be an amazing hero, I know it." Dad Might said quietly, after we broke our hug.

"I'll explain later. Thanks Dad Might..for everything." I said as I wiped up-coming tears and smiled brightly.

"Congrats Young Y/N!" Dad Might projected his voice as he put the metal on me.