Part 29

~Does it look like I wanna turn back?!~

Third Person POV

After Training Camp Attack

The Next Two Days:

News about the attack had gotten around fast. It soon became a very popular topic, practically almost the only thing everyone was talking about.

Lots of news reporters were blaming UA. People were especially talking about the two kidnapped students...

Y/N and Katsuki Bakugou.

UA was trying to find out plans of how to defend UA and get their two students back to safety. They also had to address the situation with the media.

However, a few pro heroes were notified to plan an attack upon the League of Villains and hopefully, a save for the two students as well.

Some police and detectives have found a possible location...

Meanwhile, a TV is shut off from the news and a cackle can be heard. Where could this be?

The League of Villains hideout.

"I'm so grateful to the media for all the free publicity lately. Right? Isn't it nice? Katsuki and Y/N Bakugou." Shigaraki says as he turns to the Bakugou twins.

Both twins are locked in chairs with Quirk-cancelling handcuffs.

Y/N hasn't woken up yet.

Katsuki snarls but is quiet and doesn't reply.

He's worried for his sister.

Why isn't she waking up?

He's also a bit worried about their safety but tries not to show it. He only glares at the crusty villain.

...

Midoriya finally and fully wakes up after two days.

He's in Annokiee General Hospital, a hospital near the training camp.

His arms are in casts and he's as exhausted as ever.

He has slipped in and out of consciousness the last two days, also suffering from seizures and a fever.

He looks to his bedside and sees a plate of sliced Asian pears. Next to it is a note from his mom.

He turns away and looks at the ceiling.

"What about Kota? I hope he's okay." Midoriya thinks aloud.

Then someone knocks on the door and opens it.

It's Kaminari. His worried state turns to happiness and relief. He's glad to see Midoriya finally awake.

"Hey! Midoriya, good, you're finally awake!!" He says with a smile.