I smiled foolishly.

But I am still angry with you. You should've told me about YOUR marriage.

.

Rishabh is also angry....but on me because I am messaging and calling you. Well I can't control myself. Hehe.

I laughed at her curious behavior. But the next message blew my mind.

Avni, are you okay? I just saw the news. Bro, at least pickup the calls!!!

What news? My brows furrowed. This message was sent almost after 2 hrs later of previous one.

Juhi created the mess here, dude. You need to come over from wherever you are, right now. Hospital authority is being pain in my ass now.

Juhi!? Now what? Okay, maybe she's taking revenge. Or something.

On turning on the internet, my phone was flooded with many notification which wasn't as always. My mind stopped working. Why this much notifications today?

There was messages from Juhi on my WhatsApp number. I opened it.

Avni! You are finished.

That's it. There was nothing but a news website. I clicked on it. As I read the headline my mind was blank. It says:

Doctor Avni Mehta trapped the big shark in her small pond!

'What on the earth is this?'

As I started scrolling the internet my eyes started to fill with tears. Media is describing me as low character.

Mr. Khanna found his Indian fun?

It's been some days only since Mr. Khanna arrived in India and he already found his mistress here.

Ms. D'Souza allegedly called the female doctor a homewrecker.

Avni Mehta- a mistress or a fling to the business tycoon?

A golddigger found her bank!

"First an actor and now the business tycoon of the world. Such a low character woman she is" AR fans lashed out on Avni Mehta.

Ms. Nina D'Souza blamed Doctor Avni Mehta for her and Mr. Khanna's break-up while giving a clean cheat to their affairs as giving a name to their relationship.

"Like father like daughter" says public. He's cheater and she's a homewrecker and golddigger.

I screamed at top my lungs as I threw my mobile phone on the large LED screen which was hanging infront of me. I fisted my hairs because it's too much to bear.

How can they call me that?
.

Mistress?
.

Homewrecker?
.

Golddigger?
.

A Characterless woman?
.

He is my husband. I wanted to scream this but I can't. Why? Because I can't as Neil told me not to.

And how can they even compare me with that man? Is that why Neil isn't here? He left me again?

'No, he can't.' my heart says.