Kais House

KAIRI POV
The whole car ride was silent neither of us spoke a word about Mattia or what happened occasionally I would look back and she would be glaring at me or flipping me off she had a huge attitude. After 10 min we got to my house and she wouldn't leave the car she sat there for 20 minutes until I finally had to pick her up so she wouldn't get stolen.She is still mad and refuses to talk to anyone about anything.

1 week later
She has barley eaten and occasionally she will come down and eat something like a salad or cheese stick but then she will go back into her room and either stare at the ceiling or cry I feel bad for her because she won't let anyone tell her what really happened and she isn't ready to see Mattia yet she can't even look at his pictures without crying.

MATTIA POV

It has been one week I keep asking Kairi is she is ready to see me but the answer stays the same "No" she doesn't want to talk she won't let Kairi explain what happened she has her appt to check on the baby and I want to be there I know she will say no so I didn't ask I just went the appt was at 9am so I got up took a shower and drove to the doctors I knew she wouldn't talk to me but that is my child and I am going to be there for her and it.

MIA POV

Kairi will come in every day and ask the same question "do you want to see him?" It is always the same answer NO it was currently 7:30 and I it a baby appt at 9:00 which means I had to lever at 8:30 so I could be early to fill out paper work. I took a shower and did some light makeup as I was getting dressed I stared at my baby bump in the mirror and took a photo I came believe I am already 3 months!

 I took a shower and did some light makeup as I was getting dressed I stared at my baby bump in the mirror and took a photo I came believe I am already 3 months!