Get out

I dropped her off at her house and told her I love her no matter what happens I kissed her and she went inside.

MIAS POV
I went inside and heard yelling I went to my room and packed up some stuff because I  knew my dad was going to kick me out I was prepared because the last time we even talked about teen pregnancy he grounded me for two months the only time I saw my friends was at school and that was all because of a stupid test he found from my friend and he didn't believe me. Now that he caught me in the act and I was old enough to move out I knew I should pack clothes and my stuff the main stuff I needed to survive and stay in hotels because after this I knew there was a chance Mattias parents would let me stay with him and a bigger chance they wouldn't I was sitting on my bed thinking when my dad came in yelling at telling me to get the hell out and when I didn't respond he smacked me hard enough to leave marks I texted Mattia I need him to come here and pick me up I grabbed my stuff and sat on the porch crying waiting for him.

MATTIAS POV
she explained what happened last time the subject was brought up and what could happen and since she was of legal age where she could be kicked out she said if she texts me to come get her I should I explained to my parents and they said they would think about letting her stay as long as she maintains a job and attempts to get an apartment after 3 months. I drove to her house and picked her up as soon as she got in I could see the red mark on her face I was so mad but I knew she needed me during this and not to get mad. I drove her to her new home and explained the deal for if she stays with us my parents said she was aloud to stay in my room if we didn't do the nasty when they were home and we were responsible for our actions.

Another short on lmk what y'all think about it and any suggestions you have for this book.

Vote down below if she should get pregnant or not

💛not pregnant
💜pregnant