The mall

We get to the mall and see the boys at the food court getting Cinnabon we walk over and order then we pay to apologize for what they had to see. Me and the boys sat down at the table Mattia put his hand on my thigh and let it rest there we sat in silence until Roshaun spoke up: so are we just ignoring the fact that they just fucked
Mattia: correction we didn't fuck.   Yet
I choke on my Cinnabon
Mattia: babe you okay
My eyes widen
Everyone: BABE?!
Me and Mattia: yea
Me: we were going to tell you later but it just happened today so it's not like this huge secrecy that been going on forever.

KAIRI POV
We left the house and the whole car ride was silent until Alvaro spoke up and asked if they are dating
Nobody answered not because we were embarrassed we just didn't know. When we arrived to the mall we were all trying to figure out what to do and how long has this been going on because he is our best friend and he would have told us if this has been going on for a long time is he the reason she moved? Everyone wasn't talking just thinking until I got hungry and said I am going to Cinnabon I ordered for us, when we saw Mia and Mattia walking towards us holding hands and smiling. They had the we just fucked energy and it was nasty. I think Roshaun said what everyone was thinking just no one wanted to talk about it.

MATTIA POV
We talked about our relationship and what is happening between us when she chimes in because she didn't want this to ruin our friendship we all talked about and the only thing that could ruin this friendship and relationship is if we cheated or broke up which we didn't think was gonna happen. We ate out Cinnabon and we went home.

Hope you enjoyed have a great June 🌸