⚠️smut⚠️

After I heard the door lock I knew he was home I don't go down to see him I stayed in bed waiting for him. As I heard the steps getting closer and loader they sounded angry yet excited.

Mattia POV
I came home and locked the door I was excited that this was finally happening and I was going to be the love of my life's first time I walk into the room and see her small little body in the set I bought her she looked so pretty too bad I was gonna have to rip that off

No one's pov

Mattia: you think it is okay to tease daddy like that
Mia: like what daddy she looks up at me with innocent eyes
Mattia: whispering all those little dirty things in my ear before I left knowing I couldn't get hard in front of the boys that is just mean now are you going to be a good girl
Mia yes
Mattia: yes what
Mia yes daddy
Mattia: good girl now you are going to be a good little slut I want you to strip

She strips in front of him and he admires her beauty she immediately gets insecure and covers herself with her hands he takes her hands away and says wait here he comes back with hand cuffs,he cuffs her hands to the bed frame he looks at her for consent she nods and he goes down on her licking a bold stripe across her she whines for more he compiles with her whines now entering his tongue in between her folds making her softly moan the he quickly and swiftly plunges his tongue into her giving a new level of pleasure she goes to touch his hair but the handcuffs restrict her he chuckles at her attempts to touch him he continues his actions for a couple of  minutes before speeding up his pace going faster and faster with her every moan soon she feels a unfamiliar feeling in her stomach and he assures and tells her to let it all out she cums all over his face while he licks her clean he wipes the cum off his face with his finger then takes that finger into her mouth making her taste herself then he kisses her slowly going down and leaving hickeys along the way he swipes his thumb over the fresh love bites on her neck and chest. He removes her handcuffs rubbing her wrist's to soothe her. He gets naked in front of her and she once again looked at him watching it hit his lower stomach, he makes eye contact and tells her this is going to hurt he slowly thrusts him self into her not even halfway in she starts to tear up he wipes her tears and reassures her slowly thrusting in the pain then turns into pleasure he can tell as she lets out small moans and whines "faster daddy" he picks up the face now going at a inhuman pace that is unfathomable to her she lets out a loud moan "FUCK DADDY" by now the whole neighbor hood has sent in noise complaints he leans over  and whispers in her ear be quiet only I can hear those amazing little moans come out of you got it she nods aggressively the feeing in her stomach comes back as moans he slaps her "I told you to be quiet didn't i" she nods he lightly kissed her face "daddy I am going to cum" he looks her in the eyes and states "hold it" after his thrusts become sloppy he tells her to release she did as she was told and came all over the sheets, him filling her up with his cum.

Hope y'all enjoyed lmk you thoughts down below 👇