Sleepover Part 1

⚠️Body Dysmorphia⚠️

No one's POV

They drove to Mia's house and was immediately greeted by Mia's mom with hugs and she was so happy mia had made friends she made snacks for them and told them to have fun then she shoved them into the living room and they all laughed

M: I am sorry she can be a bit much

K: no we understand our mothers are the same way

Mia said she was going upstairs to change, she went upstairs and as she was taking of her clothes she started crying she was taking to her self saying his bad she looked or how fat she was but in reality she was none of that she was perfect.

Mia's POV

I got undressed and I was in my pajamas I looked in the mirror and started crying

Look at how fat I am
I am so ugly
I shouldn't have eaten
If I go downstairs the boys are gonna see my body and not going to want to hang out with me
I hate my self at this point I was crying quietly to avoid attention but I guess that didn't work I heard a knock at my door I wiped my tears and opened it, Mattia was staring out side he was trying to find the bathroom when he realized I was crying.

Mattias POV

She was gone for a little while but idk how long it takes her to change maybe she had to something but I really had to pee I told the boys and went to find the bathroom I went to the first door on the left when I heard crying and muffled talking I walked closer and heard "I am so ugly, I shouldn't have eaten, look at this fat" then she started crying harder my heart broke hearing her talk like this I thought she was so pretty and none of those things were true I didn't know that's how she felt I knocked on her door and she stopped crying wiped her tears and opened the door you could tell she was crying. She let me in and I closed the door I asked her what's wrong but she didn't answer she just started it cry I opened my arms and held her while she was crying I felt so bad but I didn't know what to do other than be there for her. I wanted to ask more but I knew this wasn't the time.

Kairis POV

Mattia went upstairs like 15 min ago, I told the boys they were prob kissing or some shit so we went up stairs with out phones ready to film this was going to be hilarious we entered and saw her crying into his chest and him holding her they both looked at us she wiped her tears with that she weakly said hi and he just held her close.

No one's POV

They all sat and started to talk she explained how she felt and the boys  were all so confused

M: I am so fat,unfit,ugly, my face is bad and thighs are too thick
K: NO why would you think that you are legit the hottest girl ever I love your face it is super sexy
Ma: hey carefull
K: sorry but I think you are beautiful
A: yeah they is nothing wrong with you
R: I wish I was you I personally would love to have those thighs like dammn girl
Ma: yeah you are so pretty I love your smile there is nothing wrong with you you aren't in any way fat and everything that you just said is completely false i think of someone said they should be in jail for lying their ass off.
Everyone laughed and she had stopped crying
M: I am sorry I know you guys don't know me and I am dumping the shit on you when this was supposed to be a fun sleepover
Ma: No this is still gonna be fun and amazing let's watch movies with drinks and snacks and stay up till 4am being crack heads
Everyone was laughing they boys left except for Mattia he made sure she was okay and she wanted to tell him honestly she said she was better now and he really helped he said I have something that might help he leaned in and kissed her at first she didn't kiss back but after that shock they stared to make out until there was a knock at the door.