Part 15

Harper walked around aimlessly trying not to bump into anyone. How was she suppose to find anything of significance? What was she even looking for? The lights in the room flickered and a spotlight flew over the crowd, "Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome our special guest for tonight, DJ Dragon!" The crowd cheered and some pushed through to reach the front of the stage. Harpers eyes widened behind her mask as smoke rolled over the crowd while TJ was elevated up to the turntables. Blue flames blasted into the air as he adjusted his headset. He seemed to gaze out into the crowd before music blasted from the large speakers, his mask lighting up to the beat.

     Harper was entranced but felt a sudden shiver go down her spine. She glanced up and froze when she locked eyes with a blonde, chin length haired girl looking down at her from the balcony. The girl wasn't wearing a mask, revealing her deep, blue eyes. They seemed familiar. Harper finally broke out of her gaze and turned to look at TJ. He looked magnificent. When she glanced back up the girl was gone.

     Suddenly Harper felt breathing on her neck and something hard against her back.

"Don't scream or I'll kill you right here."

Harper froze, her eyes franticly looking for GG.

"We have your friend, the one with blue hair. Come with me quietly."

Harper had no choice but to comply. She glanced around hoping someone would notice and help, but no one batted an eye. The music was too loud for her to even think about calling out for help.

     She was escorted up the stairs and waited as the woman tapped her ID card to the scanner on the door and punched in the code. Harper was about to step inside when she was suddenly grabbed, "Let her go!" GG yelled out, trying to force the woman off. The woman's face contorted into a large, creepy smile as she leaned forward, throwing Harper inside the room with a new found strength and clasping a metal bracelet to GG's arm. GG tried to escape her grasp by phasing through her but was startled when she couldn't. The woman dragged GG inside and slammed the door closed. GG fought with all her might but stopped once she witnessed a gun being held to Harpers head by a tall, lanky, brown haired man. GG glanced to the corner of the room to see Blue tied up and passed out on the floor. Some tan haired guy was tied to a chair near her.

"Who are you!? What the hell do you want!?" GG yelled.

The man cocked his head and adjusted his glasses, "My dear Alloy, don't you remember me? It wasn't that long ago when I left you out in the cold."

Her eyes widened as she frantically glanced back and forth from him to Harper, "Who are you!? How do you know me!? Who's Alloy?"

He nodded at the blonde woman who was still holding onto GG. She threw GG against the wall, pinning her, "I'm Alloy. Well, I am now. You were her at one point in time." The woman's large smile grew, her jaw unhinging as her mouth widened. One large eye stared out of the pitch black void before two arms flung out of the mouth, followed by a head and torso. The pitch black figures one eye and wide, creepy smile stared at GG, it's long arms dangling from what was originally the woman's mouth. Large white, blood stained, wings ripped out from it's back, the eyes on the wings opening and seeming to stare into GG's soul.

"I was only able to obtain your body, sadly. Your soul escaped that day and I want whats mine."

     GG felt terror course through her ghostly body as she heard Harpers muffled screams. In the blink of an eye the creature leapt at GG, tearing into her head, slowly ripping her apart. Harpers repressed screams became loud and audible as the man yelled out in pain. What did she do? Did she escape his grasp?

"Harper! Run!!" GG yelled with the last of her breath.

GG dangled from the creatures mouth, her eye glancing at the ground to see the other half of her own body lying motionless in a pool of blood. As the creature consumed her she heard a gun go off and Harper scream.