And then the next thing i know, his hands are wrapped around my neck.

"Roman." I cough out.

Fuck the no waking up rule.

I knock shit off the nightstand knowing Asher is a light sleeper and keep kicking Roman to get him off me.

He isn't awake.

His eyes are barely open.

They're looking into mine but they're not Romans eyes.

"Roman." I throw my head up, only for him to straddle me, tightening his grip around my neck.

He's strangling me.

I cough.

I can't breathe.

My vision is going blurry.

The light switches on and i can hear Asher shouting for Luca.

Then the struggle of Asher trying to pull Roman off me.

His hands stayed around my neck the entire time.

It took both Asher and Luca to pull Roman off me.

I accidentally hit my head off of the headboard as i hold my neck to try and numb how tight he was holding it.

"Get her water." Asher pins Roman to the ground, literally slapping Roman across the face. "Wake up fucker."

I kept coughing, god that's horrible. And Romans so fucking strong wow. It's like my windpipe is crushed.

"Here princess." Luca holds a cup of water to mouth.

It hurt to tilt my neck back.

"Hurts."

"I know but you need to drink it." He holds the back of my neck gently.

It took me ages just to sip on the water my neck hurt that bad.

"Finally." Asher says and my eyes drop to, now awake, Roman.

He took one look at me, his eyebrows raise and i could see his heart drop as he upped and walked out of the room, slamming the door in the process.

"Where is he-"

"Don't talk." Asher looks at me. "It's fine. He's... he just needs to get some air." He leans against the wall, head in his hands. Frustrated. "God for fucks sake, Arabella. We tell you not to do shit for a fucking reason." He gets up, walking out of the room too.

I wasn't expecting that.

I look at Luca and he just shakes his head off to let me know not to worry, wrapping his arm around me. "He's in a bad mood." He tilts my neck back slightly to get a better look at it. "Don't talk, just tell me when it hurts."

I wanted to go after Roman and Asher but figured it's better to let them have space. And i need to rest this neck.

He lightly presses around my neck and when it hurts most, which was the entire thing, i squeeze his wrist.

He wipes my tears away with his thumb, kissing my forehead. "I'm gonna get you some ice."

I open my mouth to speak but he shakes his head no, "Don't speak, princess. You need to let it rest."

He helps me off the bed and walks me to his room, turning the light on and putting me under the blanket before leaving me alone.