Alien Savior

I was twelve, and destiny fell from the sky on summer vacation. I was a kid so I didn't know any better, I grabbed the device I would come to know as the Ultimatrix, and put it on. I found out I could use it to transform into a bunch of different forms that came from the stars. But, I watched too many movies to know that using these forms in front of different people would freak them out. So I used my forms discretely over the years. Which brings us to now.

--Years Later--

It's been 5 years since that day I got the Ultimatrix. A tiny alien called Azmuth, called what I was wearing on my wrist, a cheap knock off from his creations. He took it back for about a year or so. But instead of making me a new one all together. He instead added some features that were in his original omnitrix. After giving it to me he said, "It's not so much of a knock off now that I modified it." Gotta say, he sounded like an old man, which he already is. 

Right now, I'm 16 and getting ready for my first trip to space. While simultaneously making sure I don't accidentally set off the Ultimatrix and transform out of nowhere. Then after a few minutes, the shuttle starts to go along the track. 

Aiden: Oh this is pretty nerve wrecking...

Once it was off the track and blasting off towards space, I sat there and during those few minutes I felt pretty calm. That is until my watch started beeping. So I looked at it, confused as to what could be happening now. 

Ultimatrix: Uncatalogued DNA detected

Now I was really confused, since to my knowledge there were no aliens on this shuttle. 

Aiden: What?

Then something hit the shuttle, something big, which caused it to explode. And in that second that I had, I chose the best option I had given the current situation.

 And in that second that I had, I chose the best option I had given the current situation

 Aiden: Big Chill.

Under the cover of the smoke that was spread because of the explosion. I go invisible and intangible to avoid detection. I look around, thinking that there's no way anyone survived that explosion. But, I look down and see another boy falling. I was about to go and try and save him, but something big and glowing went after him instead.