Quarreling with Yeona

Start from the beginning

If it won't fix soon, then all of us will drown. This village will be under the purple liquid.

ARMY is beautiful when it is alive, respected and loved. If it's broken, it breaks everyone else's hearts too, unmercifully. That's what this liquid does. Breaks the heart of the person who touches the liquid.

Poison of depression, you can say.

That's why, you must never make ARMYs angry, hurt, or pained. If you do, you're dead.

We can't even investigate. It's already a small pool around the whole place.

Wait.

WHAT?!

THE ENTRANCE TO THE UNDERGROUND ROUTE TO THE GRAVEYARD IS REVEALED?!!

The person who broke the headstone must know that entrance. And now, thankfully, it's not seen. Because I know it exists, I know it's there, under the liquid.

I need to ask the ancestors of the graveyard, on how to fix the headstone. I've heard of something like, villagers must make some promise to coexist peacefully and love each other, and protect it, until we're alive.

The headstone is the closest to Jimin's house, and farthest to Hoseok's and mine.

And the graveyard is in the centre of the village, so, it's fine for now-

Wait. ARMY liquid damages EACH AND EVERY MATERIAL. STEEL, IRON, BRICK, WATER, AND... WOOD TOO.

All us us heard a crackle, and the smell of burning wood.

The liquid will enter the graveyard underground route... And... I don't know if it works for ghosts too...

I need to go there, tonight. And find a solution to end this. We also need to find who killed her parents, what the hell! They can't even utter the murderer's name!

I groaned, and pulled Yeona away, literally not caring if I'm dragging her. Now, what if the liquid touched any part of her body?!!

I can't bear to see her depressed!

Already, she's sad after her parents death. She's usually a bright and lively girl, with an infectious smile and a kind heart. She doesn't like anyone to be sad and always tells a joke, or behaves silly to make the other laugh and not sulk.

"Min Yoongi, I have legs and CAN WALK BY MYSELF.", She exclaimed.

I stopped abruptly, and spun to face her, making her hit my chest and almost lose balance. I let go of her hand, and gripped her shoulders tightly, so that she doesn't fall.

"Well, you have legs, okay! But I'm sure you HAVE A MOUTH, if at least not A BRAIN?! Don't you remember, you have saesangs, and even the murderers of your parents?! Can't you just TELL ME THAT YOU WANT TO GET THE FUCK OUT OF THE HOUSE?!"

"Well, I can't even TRUST YOU, Min Yoongi! Tell me one reason why I should trust you!! Tell me how should I trust you?!"

I exclaimed, "TRUST ME, OR NOT. YOU HAVE TRESPASSED MY HOUSE, AND YOU HAVE TO RECIEVE THE PUNISHMENT. Think carefully. Do you want to just be around someone, so that you're SAFE for a few days until you find the murderer, or get stuck in JAIL for at least 2 years?!"

"So you're gonna put me to jail if I don't listen to you?!", Yeona asked, in disbelief.

"Well, of course! My security camera captured pretty well, how you entered my house. And I'll even borrow Jungkook's recording of you and Seokjin entering and running away from Hoseok's house!"

"And why would he give that recording to you?"

"And why would he not? Everyone here listens to me.", I said, shrugging. "As long as it isn't dangerous for them, all do whatever I say."

"So you're telling Jungkook, who's Seokjin's friend will give him away?!"

"Well me, who's Hoseok's friend won't give justice to him?! He's also been troubled! You pretended to be a snake to scare him!! Now what if he got a panic attack and died because of it?!"

Yeona looked amused. "Firstly, I WASN'T pretending to be a snake! I just wanted to call Seokjin in such a way it's a normal to hear sounds like that in the night. Secondly, you're being WAY TOO dramatic!"

"So you're telling that a snake coming in the night is a NORMAL thing?", I asked, pretending to be shocked.

I just love how we fight. I can't stay angry with her for long, because of her cute arguments.

"Well, this is a greeny village and all...", Yeona replied, shrugging.

"So?"

"So?!"

"So what?"

"So what?!"

"So now you're imitating me?"

"So now you're ASSUMING that I'm imitating you?!"

"What the hell?"

"What the actual hell?"

" 'WHAT THE HELL' is wrong with you both? So weird.", A voice called, distracting us.

We both turned to the voice and saw a man standing, watching us with amusement. Well, his clothes were SCREAMING 'rich guy'.

"Kim Taehyung? Go mind your own business. Go buy that game room. Don't bother us.", I said, turning back to Yeona.

After observing her for a few seconds, an obvious jealousy was bubbling inside me. She was staring at him, like a high school teen crushing over a popular guy.

"Yeona, I feel bad that you have to stay with this crazy guy for a few days... If you'd like, just come to my house, I can protect you from him.", Taehyung asked, to which I turned to him, glaring.

"Mr. Kim Taehyung. Fuck off. Or else, I'll have to tell people who is the person sending love letters and gifts to Sun-woo...", I said, smirking.

Taehyung glared at me, and walked away, telling, "Yeona, I'm warning you. This man is really dangerous. He just happens to know everything which happens in this village."

He revealed something after that, which made me shocked more than ever, wondering how he knew that.

-

Heyy~

Hope you guys loved this chapter~

I love you guys~

Please do tell me if this story is going well~

You guys are so supportive, I'm really grateful~

Borahae~

(Lol what happened to me?)

The best moment is Yet to come~ 💜

The first thing I remember when someone talks about that song is Jungkook's vocals - Was it honestly the best~

Ahhhhhh and 'My you' is soooooo beautiful, I'm in tears, and I seriously SCREAMED when I realised it was similar to the song he decided to make for ARMYs on his birthday 💜

He didn't give up, and I really love that 💜💜💜💜