47- Im not going to make it

Wassup loves

I'm sorry for this chap

To let you know this book is NOT over so don't kill me just yet

Vote and comment

And have a great read

Byeeee

We are calling Ivan now

It has been two weeks and me and Alaska have picked out the best assassins here, and we did train them a little, as much as they could learn in the past two weeks.

We plan that same and Al will go to the mafia and then we will 'get ready' to kill Ares and Damon we will knock out Ivan then Ares will meet us and take him back to Italy, and then we will blow up the mafia.

My grandma changed her mind about blowing up the place. But all of our stuff will be blown up into smithereens.

So all of my pictures will be gone.

"Come on don't be a pussy." I glare at Alaska, "what? your being one." I roll my eyes.

I dial his phone number and put it on speaker phone for Alaska to hear what he is saying, "da, Bella" (yes, Bella) "ya, i Alyaska gotovy ubit' Aresa i Deymona" (I and Alaska are ready to kill Ares and Damon) my gut turns as I say that.

"khorosho. Mne nuzhno, chtoby ty i Alyaska vernulis' v Rossiyu cherez dvadtsat' chetyre chasa" (ok, good. I need you and Alaska back in Russia in twenty four hours) he sounds happy and excited. "khorosho, my budem, i my skoro uvidimsya" (ok, we will be there, and see we'll see you soon) a hit of my voice was a tease.

He hangs up the phone.

"That was easy," Alaska says, I nod my head, "Almost too easy." Then out of nowhere, the door burst open.

Then I see one of our assassins from Russia.

"You girls are in trouble?" his Russian accent piece through my ear, I lock my jaw, "I wonder what your grandpa is going to do when he finds out that you switched sides," he glanced at me, "And you whore. Slept with the leader, who you're supposed to kill." He did not just call me a whore.

And I can't say I like to follow the rules.

Then I see Ares come behind him and point a gun against his head, he freezes, "Call her a name again and I will put a bullet through your fucking brain," he takes the gun off of safety, "What I'm just stating the truth, Bella is a whore, and you know I-" he did not get to finish his sentence before Ares pulled the trigger.

Blood is all over the floor, his body drops making a 'thud' sound.

Really in my room? And I just cleaned in here.

Ares fixed his suit and put the gun in his back pants, "We'll this is a good morning to wake up to." Damon's voice entered the room, Alaska smiled and went over to him. She gives him a hug and Damon kisses her temple and says something in her ear making her blush.