"Like what?" She asked curiously, her voice suddenly low and raspy, almost like a whisper.

"Completely alive. On fire. In awe."

She shook her head playfully, brushing it off, "Oh, please."

"I'm serious. You'll make fun of me but I...well, I still get butterflies when I see you."

Her eyes finally met his again, completely in awe at his sweet admission, "Linds," she didn't know what to say.

"And I'm thinking that Dave is a very lucky man. I know the magic of what it's like to have you."

She shook her head again, "Don't."

"I'm sorry, it's the weed talking," he mocked her earlier statement, causing a smile to break on her lips.

"Hey, remember when we used to shotgun?"

"I do..." he laughed.

"We're almost out," she held up the remaining joint, which was almost all gone, in her fingers, "Shall we?"

He laughed again, "Seriously?"

"What? Don't think you can handle it?"

"Oh I hate that you know that will work on me," he smiled, "Go ahead. Are you blowing?"

They both laughed at his slip of tongue, "Sure, I can show you I'm still so good at it," she bit her lip playfully.

He closed his eyes with a smile, trying to refrain from crossing a line, "No comment," he laughed.

She giggled and held the joint up to her lips now. Taking a long drag, she held the smoke in her mouth and moved closer to Lindsey, who wasn't taking his eyes off her. In a slow movement, she lifted her lips up to his as he parted his mouth gently, feeling a jolt of electricity as she leaned her hands on his lap to get closer. Leaning up to his lips, she blew the smoke directly into his mouth, their lips softly touching as he sucked it in. She watched him with a smile as her hands grazed his thighs now, awaiting his reaction.

Within seconds, they were both hysterically laughing again, embarrassed by their own childish behavior. Stevie continued leaning into his lap as they attempted to collect themselves, but their high was only getting stronger now.

"I can't believe we just did that," he laughed, his voice low.

Her eyes continued to bore into his as she watched his breathing increase. Suddenly, neither one of them was laughing anymore, the mood had completely shifted and they both became aware of just how close they were. He wanted to say something, but before he could think of any words, he watched as her lips once again leaned into him. He was afraid to make any sudden movements, on edge that he may get in trouble for crossing a line—even though they'd somehow managed to cross about a million tonight. Again.

But Stevie didn't stop, she leaned right in until her lips enveloped his lower lip gently, sucking ever-so-slightly. Her hands ran up his arms now, snaking around his shoulders as she pulled back and looked into his eyes once again. She was searching for an answer, a reaction, anything to tell her to stop. But in the quiet of the moment, there was suddenly nothing holding either one of them back, the delicious high now lowering all their inhibitions.

"We're just friends," she whispered against his lips, and he wasn't sure whether she was telling herself that or him.

Nevertheless, he decided it was important to agree, "Just friends," he repeated with a soft nod.

He wasn't sure that friends straddled each other's laps, but Stevie decided they did as she climbed on top of him on the sofa, her thighs now straddling his. He groaned as she dipped her hips ever so slightly, her center just barely grazing his lap now. Instinctively, his hands ran up her thighs, taking a hold of her hips before running down across her ass. God, she felt incredible.