𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗡𝗜𝗡𝗘

The Battle of New York was a battle that actually traumatized Reyna Estrella Hale and that was saying something because she had been a part of many over the years

The Battle of New York was a battle that actually traumatized Reyna Estrella Hale and that was saying something because she had been a part of many over the years. It all started when Steve and Tony figured out that Loki and his followers were set up at Stark Tower. The Avengers had to suit up to fight Loki and the Chitauri to save the planet from imminent doom.

One by one, each of the heroes suited up to get the Tesseract back. No one told Fury what they found out. Saving the world from Loki will not go down easily without a gruesome fight. Natasha, Clint, and Steve stole a S.H.I.E.L.D. aircraft to go to New York City. Tony dragged Reyna with him to fly ahead. She told him over and over that she could fly (technically levitate but who cares) but he told her she had to climb on his suit. Over the flight, the two of them kept on arguing over the smallest things.

The two found Dr. Selvig with the Tesseract on the roof. He looked like he was getting ready to use it to open the portal for Loki's army to come through. So far nothing could get Dr. Slevig to stop. Loki was on the balcony waiting for Tony. Reyna made herself invisible so he wouldn't do anything to her like he did last time. She got off his back as his suit was being removed. She was hoping he knew what he was doing otherwise the planet was doomed.

Loki strutted inside his building with confidence oozing from him. Reyna held herself back from killing him for what he had done. The lives he had taken and the chaos he made the second he came to Earth. "Please tell me you're going to appeal to my humanity." He taunted. Just his voice wanted to make Reyna scratch her ears out.

"Actually, I'm planning to threaten you." Tony corrected. He sounded so confident for a man with no armor or any weapons on him. "You should have left your armor on for that." He and Loki have a small banter that goes on for another couple of seconds.

"What have I to fear?" Loki believes that he could win. That he could take over Earth and rule the planet with an iron boot. Well, he messed with the wrong planet and the wrong group of people. "The Avengers," Tony answered. Loki stares at him with a puzzled expression. "It's what we call ourselves. We're sort of like a team. Earth's mightiest heroes type thing." He clarifies.

Reyna remained invisible and kept her grip on her celestial bronze sword. "Yes, I've met your Avengers." His smirk was back on his face. "Yeah. It takes us a while to get any traction, but let's do a head count, here," Tony suggested. "Your brother, the demigod, a supersoldier who's a bit of a living legend..." As he was distracting Loki with his talking, Tony slipped on a pair of silver cuffs. "A man with breathtaking anger management issues, a couple of master assassins, a seventeen-year-old with extraordinary power. And you, big fella, have managed to piss off every single one of them.

"That was the plan."

A horrible plan is Reyna's opinion. Tony walked forward with a drink in his hand. "When they come, and they will, they'll come for you." He spoke to someone who is destined to fail from the very beginning.