𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗦𝗜𝗫𝗧𝗘𝗘𝗡

Himari had gone home after recovering from what she saw in Reyna's mind

Himari had gone home after recovering from what she saw in Reyna's mind. Hearing her plead to the other part of her to be killed just for the pain to stop was too much for her. When she saw her in a pool of blood, her stomach lurched at the sight, fearing that she was dead. There was something that bothered her. Who was the person or creature that filled Void Reyna's mouth with blood (and possibly killed her) leaving her time to escape with Reyna?

Reyna was sleeping on Scott's bed. It was risky of her to take her back to the loft. Melissa had done one more checkup on her before leaving her alone with her son. Scott's brown eyes roamed her sleeping figure. He found it adorable that her nose was scrunched up.

Scott had climbed into his bed and wrapped his arms around his girlfriend's waist, keeping her close to him. Reyna had unconsciously moved close to him. A contented sigh left her lips. Even as she was sleeping she felt safe in his arms. "I'll keep you safe from now on, Reyna. I promise." Scott placed a kiss on her forehead. "I love you." He whispered before closing his eyes allowing him a night of peace before preparing for tomorrow.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The next morning Reyna didn't go to school at all while the others did. It would be too much to pretend that everything was alright after what occurred over the past few days. Derek had taken her back to the loft where she fell right back to sleep once her body hit her bed.

He had already told Nova that Reyna was back in her mind. She demanded to see her sister. She had been worried sick about her. Derek told her she could talk to Reyna once she was awake. He glanced at his daughter before closing the door to see Chris. He wanted to know why he didn't pull the trigger.

At school, Himari's mind kept wandering to her journey to Reyna's mind as she listened to her English Teacher, Mr. Wills. She had partially recovered from what she saw. It was hard to get rid of what she saw. Her thoughts were interrupted when she saw Kira calling for her from outside the little window of the classroom door.

She made a gesture telling her to go away. Kira pointed to her phone, signaling she texted her. Himari took one look at her phone seeing that she had texted her. She then raised her hand to tell her teacher that she had to go to the bathroom. He allowed her to leave. Himari grabbed her phone and exited the classroom.

"What?" She hissed.

"Meredith is in Coach's class right now," Kira informed her. "I called Scott already." The school doors open revealing Bruski and the Eichen house orderlies. Himari tells Kira to tell Coach to not let them take Meredith under any circumstances. She goes to him as he closes his door and tells him not to let them take Meredith or bad things will happen.

Just like when Lydia asked who she saw weeks ago, Coach had no clue who she was either. "Who are you?" Coach asked with confusion. "Umm... I'm Kira. I'm new." After the whole confrontation between Coach and Brunski. He asked where Meredith was. Coach opened his office door only to find that Meredith wasn't there anymore.