𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬

Last night at the lake house, Lydia heard the key to break the code that she wrote down just by listening to a record playing nothing

Last night at the lake house, Lydia heard the key to break the code that she wrote down just by listening to a record playing nothing. When she entered the key into her laptop various names with numbers next to them. The names were multiple supernatural creatures in Beacon Hills. There had already been some murders of supernatural creatures in the town.

Scott and Stiles were telling Noah everything they found out over the past several hours. With one list down, two more had to be found out. Lydia couldn't find the other two cipher keys as she was listening to the record play at the lake house. On the current list that they had, Reyna was worth the most followed by Scott. She was worth forty million and he was worth twenty-five million. When they told her about the list she was surprised that she was worth that much.

After finding that his daughter is worth the most, Derek has been on edge ever since. Knowing that people were itching to kill Reyna just because of her amount just doesn't sit right with him allowing her to go out by herself. He didn't allow her to go out by herself anymore until the entire thing was gone. Peter agreed with his nephew which spooked Reyna. She was surprised that he had a heart that was capable of caring.

She agreed to what her father wanted her to do from now on. She would always go somewhere with someone he trusted so he could know she was safe. To Reyna it felt like whoever would be with her was on babysitting duty which she did not like at all. Derek told her that it was for her own good. He didn't want to lose his daughter.

When Nova found out she was worried but also made fun of her since she has to have a babysitter wherever she goes. Reyna ended the call once her sister started laughing, not wanting to endure more teasing.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Reyna was in her AP Calc BC class, taking a test Ms. Campbell assigned to prepare them for May. As she was taking her test, an odd chill ran down her spine. She quickly looked around the room, not noticing anything unusual.

Mallory, who was sitting next to her, asked if she was okay. Reyna slowly nodded her head. She was somewhat sure that everything was fine despite the hit list of supernatural creatures in the town and her being number one on it. Mallory gave her one last concerned look before continuing her test. She had to be more careful around her.

While Reyna was in her class, Lydia and Malia were in the art room. Lydia was trying to figure out the second key but Malia was impatient. She wanted to know if she was on the Deadpool.

She was reading a book that was opened. An image of a person screaming brought an idea to her head. Malia suggested that they should get help from another banshee. That banshee is Meredith Walker. She could help figure out the second key to the list.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Himari was in her economics class with Scott and Stiles. She was sitting behind Stiles. In front of him are several pictures of the murders that happened to the supernatural creatures that have already been killed by a student in the school. She was looking at her nails as Coach was complaining about the school once again.