𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗢𝗡𝗘

Scott and Stiles were listening to a cassette play that they found in Garett's duffel bag on cash he got from the kills he and Violet made

Scott and Stiles were listening to a cassette play that they found in Garett's duffel bag on cash he got from the kills he and Violet made. Once the recording was done, Stiles asked Scott if he had ever made a wire transfer. He hasn't so neither of them didn't understand what was just spoken in the cassette tape that was played. "I don't understand any of this. Why would someone use all this money to kill us?" Scott asked.

Whoever is doing it is just insane for wanting all of the supernatural dead. Scott looked at the ground for a few seconds, then started shoveling the money back into the duffle bag confusing his best friend. "It's late. We've got the PSATs in the morning." Stiles pointed at the money. The five hundred thousand was a lot of money to them. It would be able to fix their money problems. "What are you gonna do with it? You just slide it under your mattress?"

"I have to talk to Derek. The money's his and his daughters." Stiles argues that the money is also Peter's. Scott doesn't understand what he meant by it. He suggests that they should probably proceed with caution. Scott raises his eyebrows at his friend's words. "You don't think we should tell Derek?" Stiles says no.

He gets up from his spot on the floor and stares at the window. "No, of course, we have to tell him. I'm just... I'm just saying some of that money's Peter's, right?" He reminds Scott that Peter is a homicidal killer so giving him back five hundred thousand is a bad idea considering what he has done over the past year. Scott carefully rewords his questions by asking that they should give Derek his money back but not Peter. "I didn't say that."

Scott doesn't understand what he is saying. Before Stiles could answer, a knock startled them. The duffel bag was shoved under the bed. The two quickly act normal like they haven't been talking about money. Malia opens the door to inform them that she and Derek found Satomi's pack. The problem is that the ones that she and Derek found were dead.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Himari, Scott, Stiles, Kira, and Malia were at the school on a Saturday morning to take the PSAT. Reyna took it in her freshman year when she was attending Horizon High in New York City and Lydia took it in her freshman year. Once they entered the classroom, each student had to do a fingerprint on their answer sheet.

What was supposed to be a normal test day wasn't one. One of the students, Sydney, randomly passed out. There was an odd mark that Natalie saw. There were also marks on Coach Finstock's back. She then dials the operator assistance on her phone to call the CDC. Natalie thought what was going on was an outbreak of some sort of disease but it wasn't at all.

Soon after CDC agents came into the school dressed in yellow suits, a quarantine area was set up in a larger classroom. Soon after the others started feeling the effects. As Kira was about to get her blood drawn a shock of lightning shoots up the needle and burns the CDC worker's hazmat suit. As more workers surround the woman- Himari, Kira, and Malia walk away to the locker room.