𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗬-𝗙𝗜𝗩𝗘

It was now late April

It was now late April. There were two weeks before exams started rolling in and a few weeks away was graduation. Reyna didn't care about her high school graduation just like her senior prom. She barely knew anyone from her grade. There were other things on her mind. She got accepted to Julliard and had that to look forward to. She already planned to stay with Nova for her first year before finding an apartment for herself.

She was still in shock learning that she and her ancestors were the descendants of the Greek Goddess of Magic, Hecate. That artifact that she got back from the black auction was from Hecate to the first Diaz witch. Her mother explained the history of their ancestors to her.

The artifact Reyna got back somewhat was a teleportation device to Olympus. While Derek and Valeria were telling the McCall pack, Melissa, and Noah about Ezra, Reyna was teleported to Olympus where she met the so-called twelve Olympians. Zeus was not happy to see her at all. For generations, he had tried (and failed) to get rid of the Diaz witches because of the power they held. He felt threatened by their power. Hecate made sure her descendants would be safe from a jealous immortal man.

She didn't notice Apollo staring at her with sad eyes. He had a short romance with one of her past lives before she met the person she was destined to be. His jealousy was horrible to the point he killed her lover. Apollo has regretted his actions ever since.

Hecate immediately sensed Reyna being at Olympus so she quickly rushed to where she was and kept her behind her. She didn't want Zeus to lay a single finger on her. There were many things that Reyna still had to accomplish.

After a super awkward introduction to the Olympians, Reyna was sent home where she was bombarded with questions from the pack once they found out Derek and Cora had an older brother and he was number one on the FBI's most wanted list. She quickly answered whatever questions she could before going to sleep. It had been a long and confusing day.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

Reyna was in the basement of one of the several S.H.I.E.L.D. Fury wanted her to be there because of the tesseract. Her parents allowed it after some persuading. She was a few feet away from the tesseract. Just being near the blue space cube didn't feel right at all. There was something strange about the magical space cube. Evacuations have been ordered through the speakers for some time now. "You sure this cube should be out in the open where destruction can reign in any second, Doc?" Reyna asked.

"It's perfectly safe." Dr. Erik Selvig answered. That didn't ease her worries. Bursts of blue sparks of energy come out of the tesseract. Reyna placed her hands in the pockets of her leather jacket. She rubbed the plain gold ring that was on her pointer finger. It was a late birthday gift from Hestia where it turns into a celestial bronze sword at her will. Similar to the pen Percy Jackson has in the series. Her nerves were all over the place since she was in the basement where a magical cube could kill anyone. Turning it off was impossible.