𝗔𝗨𝗧𝗛𝗢𝗥'𝗦 𝗡𝗢𝗧𝗘

I'm surprised at how quickly it took me to edit this book. Thought it would take me months to rewrite everything but didn't. I honestly don't know what to say. When I first wrote this book, it was originally a x reader then I changed it to an OC. I changed Reyna's faceclaim from Sofia Carson to Camilla Mendes. I did the same to Nova's faceclaim. Originally Reyna was going to have a brother but I changed it when I couldn't find scps for the faceclaim I chose.

I am prouder of this version of the first book of the series with everything in order and the plot is much neater. The original version's plot was messy and didn't make sense and now it is better. I did write some clues in some scenes that connect to the future books. Thank you to those who stood by me when I was writing this book over and over when I first published this book two years ago. Thank you to those who have voted and commented. It really helped when I was close to just dropping and discontinuing the whole series.

I hope you all are ready for what I have planned in book two 'Damaged Goods'. Tons of stuff planned, especially for Reyna and Himari. New ocs will be introduced. I will maybe be hinting at what will happen in the last book 'Memento Mori'. Depends if I want to or not. It's my book so I can do what I want. 

'Damaged Goods'  is officially out. Go read it. I also published my Cobra Kai book 'Arcane'. Go read that if you are a fan of Cobra Kai. I have tons planned and it is insane. Do not forget to comment on my fics. I need the motivation very badly since I have original plots for both of my fics which takes time for me to write chapters. So do not forget to comment. Reading comments makes my day. Now go enjoy the second book of the series.

Thank you for your support. Go read book two and comment your reactions.