𝗖𝗛𝗔𝗣𝗧𝗘𝗥 𝗧𝗪𝗘𝗟𝗩𝗘

MAY, 1998

MAY, 1998

Derek and Laura had taken three-year-old Reyna to a carnival that was in town. After many hours of playing games, going on rides, and eating carnival food Reyna began to feel tired so her father carried her. Her head was on his shoulder and her arms were around his neck as he and Laura walked to the parking lot.

Reyna lifted her head so her chin was on his shoulder. Her brown eyes squinted when she saw a man with tanned skin and black hair. He was wearing a patterned shirt, shorts, and flip-flops. She removes one of her arms from Derek's neck and waves at him with a smile. The man waves back.

Laura saw her niece waving at someone. "Who are you waving at?" She asks her. Reyna pointed her finger at the man she was waving at but he was gone. She pouts when she doesn't see the man anymore. Laura looked at her niece in concern.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

No one knew what appeared at the loft. Reyna didn't know about the blacklight party or the shadow things that came. The minute she stepped back into the loft something was different. Something had happened while she was gone. It was late so she didn't call or text anyone to ask what had taken place.

The next morning at school Scott had told Reyna everything about last night in an empty classroom after he talked with Stiles. From the blacklight party to the shadow things that just materialized out of nowhere. She was pissed at the twins for throwing a party without her knowledge or permission.

Her eyebrows furrowed when he described the shadow things. They sounded so familiar to her but she couldn't put her finger on what they were. The bell rang indicating that class was starting. Reyna kissed Scott's cheek before leaving the classroom. His eyes flickered to her hands just to see her fingertips turn black for a split second.

He doesn't know what is going to happen to his girlfriend in just several hours and what will happen to his best friend. Something was coming for two people he cared about. Something bad was going to happen.

After school, Scott took Kira and Himari to his house to protect them from the shadow things. He wanted to bring Reyna along as well since she is a part of the supernatural. She found it adorable that her boyfriend was worried about her safety. She assured him that nothing would happen to her.

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

At the McCall house, Rafael came into the house and confronted his son about being in the station last night. He showed them proof of Himari, Scott, and Kira. Scott had told his dad to leave. It was too late. The sun was down and the Oni had come.

One of them had stabbed Rafael through his left shoulder making Kira scream. Derek, Ethan, and Aiden came into the house. The three of them manage to eject the Oni warriors out of the house. Melissa drops a jar of mountain ash in front of the entrance of the door, preventing any supernatural from getting in or out.

Himari carefully watches the twins who look at Kira when she places her hand on the barrier. Derek was impressed that the baseboards were ashwood. "Where the hell you come from?" Scott asks him. He tells him he has been following him all day. Melissa calls from her son. While he is in the room with his mother and injured father, Derek asks Himari where Reyna is.

"She's at the loft." She told him. Derek shook his head. He hasn't seen his daughter at the loft. "I thought she was with you." The Oni hadn't marked her yet so she was still on their radar. It didn't matter if she was a protector or not. They have to see if she is herself.

None of them knew that Reyna was standing on the roof of the hospital. Waiting for Void's presence to come in Stiles

════ ⋆★⋆ ════

The Oni began banging against the barrier, testing for weaknesses. Results were made allowing them to push through the barrier. Scott called Allison to see if she found something. She tells them what she learned. The Oni are looking for someone possessed. Someone with a dark spirit attached to them.

They won't hurt anyone. All they need to do is check since he is supernatural. Their main goal is to find the nogistune. The Oni bursts through the barrier. Scott tells everyone not to do anything. They check Himari, Scott, and Kira for the dark spirit. The three of them are clean.

As the three pass out onto the ground, Derek hisses in pain. He feels something sharp on both of his arms. Blood drips down his arms to the floor. Four words are etched into his skin.

"Can't catch me now."

ᵀᵒʳⁱ'ˢ ᴺᵒᵗᵉˢ

ᵀᵒʳⁱ'ˢ ᴺᵒᵗᵉˢ

Void Reyna is here which means chaos. Short chapter today

Leave votes and comments <3