I fell on the ground and tried to get back up but one of them pushed me back down to the floor, I put my hands up in a scared position, I thought they were gonna hit me but they didn't, I looked up to see my sister pinning them against the lockers.

I stood up and they both ran away Amanda ran over to me and hugged me tightly.

Amanda: Dan are you ok?!

Dan: Y-Yeah I'm ok now

She let go of me and walked me to class, I walked inside and felt a little embarrassed as kids started whispering and snickering, they all were looking at their phones and back at me, I went to my desk,

Dan: (Did someone see my sister defending me! And record it??)

I tried to ignore them but it wasn't working. After class I went to my locker and saw Maddy trying to get into her own, I went over to her.

Dan: Hi do you need help?

Maddy: Yeah can you do it for me, please?

Dan: Sure

She handed me her locker number and I put it in, I opened the locker and she hugged me, I felt surprised but I hugged her back, she let go and I went back to my locker.

After school, I went to get my stuff from my locker, and when I was getting my stuff I saw that someone recorded me getting bullied.

I felt embarrassed, I heard the kids laughing, I just grabbed my stuff and ran home, when I got home I went straight to my room and locked the door.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on my door, I didn't want to unlock the door but I did anyways, I sat back on my bed still embarrassed.

Dan: It's unlocked...

Amanda came into my room and sat next to me, I put my head down a little. Amanda pulled out her phone and showed me the video, I closed my eyes tightly feeling like I was about to cry.

Amanda: Dan are you embarrassed by this?

Dan: Y-yeah

Amanda hugged me and I hugged her back,

Amanda: You don't need to be embarrassed, if you want I could back off.

Dan: Yeah...

Amanda: Ok I'll back off

We let go of each other and she left my room, I laid down on my bed and tried to go to sleep.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The Next Day...

I woke up and ate some cereal, I left off to school but when I got there the same bullies were at my locker again.

Dan: Can you pls move?

???: Why!!

Dan: N-nevermind

I left for class and put my stuff down, I sat next to James again.

James: Why didn't you put your stuff away?

Dan: Two guys were blocking the way to my locker...

James: Did you ask them to move?

Dan: I did but they didn't so I just left...

James: Oh ok

The teacher walked in again and started teaching, I couldn't hear a thing she was saying, still really embarrassed about what was still happening I put my head on my desk.

After class, I went to my locker and the boys weren't there anymore, I put all of my stuff away to see them bullying James. I went over to them and pushed them out of the way,