Part 2 - Standing Up For Each Other

Start from the beginning

No one can see it.

What if? What if Abhimanyu saw it?

No! No! She will become Birla Bahu. She will. She will be Dr Aarohi Birla.

She tried to search for it everywhere but didn't find it.

"Neil Sir, I found this photograph. It was under the table." The Nurse gave the photograph to Neil who looked at it shocked.

"Aarohi Ma'am didn't save Abhimanyu. Did she lie?" The Nurse asked him.

"Thank you for this." Neil ran towards Abhimanyu's cabin and barged inside without knocking.

"Bhai..." He stopped in the middle after not finding Abhimanyu there.

"Shit!" He put the photo in his pocket and waited for Abhimanyu in his cabin.

"Dr Aarohi, come to my cabin," Harshvardhan said through the phone and Aarohi went reluctantly.

"Yes, sir?" She said reaching his cabin.

"You saved Abhimanyu?" Harshvardhan asked her and Aarohi's face paled.

"I...I " Aarohi didn't know what to say.

"You lied to me?" Harshvardhan shouted.

"Sorry, Sir but I'm not guilty of lying. You said that a little bit of a lie is okay to achieve your dreams." Aarohi said looking at Harshvardhan.

"But this is such a big lie?" Harshvardhan Birla frowned.

"I love Abhimanyu. I want to be Dr Aarohi Birla. You want me to be your daughter-in-law? You know I'm more perfect to be your daughter-in-law than that Akshara?" Aarohi manipulated again.

"Okay, let's delete this video," Harshvardhan told Aarohi and she looked at him confused.

"I found this footage of the camp. We should delete it. So, no one knows your lie." Harshvardhan showed the video.

How can this little girl pull his Abhimanyu like that? She looks so fragile.
Harshvardhan thought.

Thinking that he deletes the video. Aarohi suddenly remembered the video and grew tense again.

"But, Sir..." Aarohi looked at him worried.

"What?" He looked at her frowning.

"I found the photo too and I...I lost it." Aarohi said nervously.

"Are you mad? First, you lied and then lost the proof?" He shouted and Aarohi flinched.

"You find it and I will help too," Harshvardhan said, calming down his anger.

They both came out of the cabin and searched at the same place. They were searching when Abhimanyu came there and he looked at them weirdly because they were practically sitting on the floor.

Before he could say anything, Harshvardhan spoke.

"Did you find that photo?" He asked Aarohi who denied it.

Abhimanyu looked at them silently, without speaking anything.

"If Abhimanyu found that your marriage with Abhimanyu won't happen. How can you lose it?" Harshvardhan shouted.

"Sir, please look properly. It will be there. Abhimanyu can't find that. We deleted the video but this photo will ruin everything. " Aarohi muttered concerned.

"What if Akshara herself told?" Harshavardhan enquired angrily.

"I don't know. She is suddenly so keen on telling Abhimanyu. I tried to manipulate her but this time she didn't agree. I even messaged Abhimanyu from Akshara's phone." Aarohi said looking down at the sofa.