46- The plan

Wassup hotties

How do you pronounce Ares's name

I pronounce it like I-res not a-res

I just wanted to know-

Have a great read and make sure you vote and comment

also this book is almost done I'm sad now *crying emoji* bc Im too lazy to get my phone right now 

Byeeee whores

I woke up about an hour ago from Ares on top of me, and for the first time he was not in my tits, he was just laying on top of me

It felt like an elephant was on me.

Ares woke up first and he went to his office.

Now I am eating cereal.

And Alaska and Ares, are going to talk about how we are going to kill Ivan. Ares told me he wanted to kill his father too.

I did not think that he wanted to kill his father, but after Ares told me what he did to them, I wanted to kill him too.

I see Alaska come into the kitchen, "good morning," she grumbled, I glanced up at her and waved my hand.

I'm in a fucking bad mood because I woke up and my period started.

I swear my period was just over.

Alaska turns her body around to face me, "You got a pimple on your nose." Alaska points out as she posts to her noes.

My jaw clenched as I covered up my nose, "you're an ass," I grumbled, "I mean it is the size of my ass so it is not hard to see" she joked, "I'm going to kill you." I throw a towel at her that was next to me, and she catches it, but she spilled coffee all over her shirt, "ты, но." (you bitch) she grits out.

I chuckle and run to my room before she could get me.

When I was walking I bumped into Sebastian, I looked up and met his brown eyes, and he smirked at me, "Bella," I nodded, "Sebastian." he nodded his head, "How are you?" I asked, "Could be better." he let out a dark chuckle, I laughed.

"Hey," I stop him from going somewhere, "yes?" He crossed his arms, "Um I was thinking, and I know that you would say no but, can you help us kill Ivan and Dante?" I need help and I will get anyone willing to help me.

He shakes his head, "I would," he pauses "And you want to kill Ares's father?" I kid my head, "I believe that he is helping Ivan, but if not I still think that Ares wants to kill him." I see Sebastian's jaw clench, "I'm guessing that Ares told you about what Dante did to Amara," In his voice, I hear a hit of anger, "Yes. How did you know?" I tilt my head.

Sebastian leans against the wall behind him, looking up at the ceiling, "Ares told me when he knew he could trust me. I told Ares to kill him but Ares did not want to for some weird ass reasons," he ran his hand across his jaw like he was thinking of something.