Stacey

"Did this nigga really think he was gonna play Stacey Velasquez-Shark?" I said out loud to no one in particular.
I had been at James' house for the past four days, thinking about my next move. I knew y'all were probably wondering who the hell James was and why I was there, instead of trying to work things out at home with my supposedly husband. Well, James was my longtime, always and forever sweetheart. I moved here from Puerto Rico when I was 16, with my abuelo. My father was a kingpin in Puerto Rico and my mom was his Bonnie. I speak of them in past tense because they died by the hands of my jealous uncle Ramone, my dad's brother. When my abuelo came to handle the funeral arrangements, I was forced to move back to DC with him. I was often compared to Kii Diosa, the Spanish model. You know they said everyone had a twin out here; well, we were definitely twins. I'm just cuter. Anyway, I met James my 1st day here in DC. I was walking from the corner store with my cousin Yasmin, when he and Devin were leaned up on a Cadillac truck.
"Damn mami, you must be new around here pink shorts," he said to me, showing a nice set of pearly whites. I laughed at him and his weak ass game.
Yasmin and I stopped walking, as I turned to him. "I'm new around here and I'm not interested," I said to him.
"If you not interested, what made you stop walking?" I didn't know what to say because although my mouth said I wasn't interested, my mind and body was saying something different.
James asked me for my number and, of course, I gave him a hard time before finally giving in. He called me that night and said he and Devin wanted to take me and my friend out. I corrected him and told him Yasmin was my cousin, but we would like to go out with them. From that day on, James and I were a couple until he got locked up four years into us dating, for a seven-year bid. I was still young with no money to survive because all I had and depended on was James. I did the only thing I knew how to do, used my body to get what I wanted. I went to Stadium Night Club for Amateur night and was told I could start that night.
On my first night, I made 4,000 dollars and, from then on, it was on and poppin'. I also met Trent that night. Trent fell in love with my thick thighs, wide hips, and the way I clapped my booty. He kept flirting with me all night. I knew I was still in a relationship with James. Although he was locked up, I was trying to be his ride or die and hold him down, but the way Trent had been eyeing me had me soaked and wet. I admitted, I wanted him when I first saw him, but I felt so wrong, like I was cheating on my baby. Trent requested me that night for a private dance and, when you request those, anything goes or so I was told. I was dancing completely naked for him to Raheem Devaughn's I miss your sex, when he started to finger me. I came all over his hand. I was so embarrassed, but damn if it didn't feel good.
"I want you to be mine, Spanish fly," Trent whispered in my ear.
"It's Stacey and I don't think you could handle me," I said, standing up to put my g-string back on.
"I can't tell, let me take you to dinner? See you outside of here you know, Ms. Stacey?"
"We'll see what happens," I said before collecting my money, taking his business card that he insisted I take, and walked away.
After searching Trent on Google and finding out all about this millionaire man that wanted me so bad, I decided to take him up on his offer. I know y'all thinking this gold digging bitch, but I was looking for a come up, so I went out on a date with Trent and, surprisingly, we hit it off instantly. I had no thoughts in my mind about James. Of course, he'd call me and I would accept, but it wasn't until I went to see him that I told him about Trent and how much he was worth. James came up with the plan to set Trent up. Get in good with him, get all of his bank info, get all of the safe pass codes, so that he and I could live proper when he touched down. I was all for it; you know a young girl like myself showing ass, titties, and pussy for a couple dollars was beginning to get old. I figured, why not; anything for my man. I never expected to fall in love with Trent. I just thought it was going to be some fucking type of thing and he'd hit me off with a few hundred here and there.
About two years into us dating, he was proposing to me. I never told him about James and I never told James about the engagement. My ass was just being sneaky all around the board; now, here I was in this situation, pregnant with twins, and didn't even know who the damn father was.
"What you over there thinking about? Don't be coming over here thinking about that nigga. You need to tell him that's my baby and y'all can't be together anymore," James said.
"Ain't nobody thinking about him J. What if the babies aren't yours? I don't want to ruin the possibility of him finding out. What will that do f-"
"You better not part your lips to ask me no dumb shit. I will go across your face," he interrupted me.
James had never put his hands on me but, lately, his actions had been showing me that I didn't know who he was anymore. I didn't say anything else; I just turned over in the bed, pulled the covers over me, and closed my eyes. I felt like I was sleep for all of 20 minutes before I felt James trying to put his dick in my face, slapping my lips.
"Come on boo, we feeling neglected; give us some type of attention," he said while rubbing his stuff across my lips.
"I really don't feel like it J," I said, right before he shoved it in my mouth.
It was good, so good to the point where it woke my kitty up to the point she was super wet. After I sucked him up for about 10 minutes, we go into it. James wasn't no Trent, but he could definitely satisfy me indeed. After our love making session or whatever you want to call it, I was fast asleep, forgetting everything that happened.