Tenia

Kaden brought me back to my car and I was glad she did because I was ready to go from that cookout a long time ago. I didn't see how she could be up in that woman's house, knowing damn well she was fucking her man. I didn't judge because I was far from an angel. My married ass had a nerve to be all up in Trent's cousin, Mekhi's, face. The muscles on that man, with the tattoos all over his arms, was doing something to me. Don't get me wrong; I loved my husband; he was great, but I like to have my cake and eat it too. That may sound selfish because if I found out Dominic was out here fucking around on me, I would kill him and that bitch. I couldn't wait to get home because I was hungry; I didn't eat everybody's cooking, so I was gonna make me a smoked salmon salad, have me a glass of Lady Moscato, and wait until Dominic got home.
When I pulled up to my house, I saw Dominic's Range Rover parked in the driveway. I thought he was going to hang out with Xavier and Jermaine; I guess he decided to stay in. I pulled next to him in our two-car driveway. I walked in the house and I looked in the foyer, dining room, and living room, but I didn't see him. I sat my purse, keys, and glasses on the kitchen counter and walked upstairs to our bedroom, but there was no sound of him. I guess he was in his man cave in the basement, which gave me a chance to have some me time. I took my clothes off and put my robe and my flip flops on and walked downstairs to clean the salmon and season it. I put the salmon in the oven and proceeded back to my room to take a quick shower from being out in that heat at the cookout.
After I was done with my shower, I slipped on some Adidas leggings and a tank top and went downstairs to finish preparing my food. Once my salmon was done, I added it to my already prepared salad and poured me a glass of Lady Moscato, adding a few green grapes and strawberries to simmer the flavoring. I went into the living room and turned on Power on On-Demand. As I was watching tv and eating my food, my phone started ringing. I got up to go get it out of my purse and saw that it was Mekhi calling. That man wasted no time. I sent him to voicemail and texted him, saying now wasn't a good time for us to talk, but we could definitely text.
Mekhi: I'm sorry I didn't mean to call you. I just wanted to know if we could go out for lunch tomorrow before I hit the road?
Tenia: *smiley face* I'd like that. Where and what time?
Mekhi: This is your neck of the woods; how about you tell me where's a good place and say about 1pm?
Tenia: I will text you the address in the morning
Mekhi: Can't wait to see you! Aye yo, wear another one of them sundresses
Tenia: We'll see
After texting Mekhi, I felt some type of way because I had now been here for two and a half hours and Dominic's ass had yet to come upstairs. I decided to go downstairs in the basement and, clearly, he never heard me coming because he was laid back, hands in his pants, eyes closed, and smiling on the phone.
I cleared my throat. "Umm umm, damn, what nigga got you grinning and playing with your dick because I know your ass not talking to a bitch in this house," I said to him. He looked up at me and, I swear, he had to be playing it cool.
"Babe, I ain't know you were here; aye, let me call you back," he said.
How could I be mad after just texting and making lunch dates with Mekhi but, like I said, I can do it; he can't? He pulled me on his lap and put his hand under my shirt. "Damn bae, you smell good," he said.
"Don't change the subject D; who were you on the phone with?"
"Man, that was just my secretary, Aja, giving me the rundown of my schedule for this coming week," he said.
I got up and just walked upstairs, with him following behind me of course.
"It smells good in here; what you cook?"
"Salmon and, Dominic, don't get Aja fucked up, ok?" He laughed and mumbled something under his breath, but he knew I wasn't playing.
Dominic and I had been married for two years, but we had been together on and off for about 10 years. I met him when he was into the streets real heavy but, now, he was legit; my baby had three businesses going on. He wanted to have kids but, with my busy schedule, I just couldn't. I knew I was being selfish but, right now, a baby just wasn't what D and I needed right now. We laid there watching reruns of Power, until I fell asleep on his chest. I felt him pick me up and take me upstairs. He took my clothes off and went in for the count. I opened my eyes as he was putting his dick in me and he moaned from how wet I was. I was dreaming about Mekhi for some reason; I almost said his name when I felt Dominic put his dick in me. I had to open my eyes to make sure this dream was only a dream. I rubbed my hands in his dreads, as he pumped and kissed me. I grinded my hips to match his thrust.
One thing for sure; D's 10 inches was everything and more. He knew what he was doing with that beefcake. I moaned when he took it out and flipped me over because I wasn't ready for him to cum yet, but I knew when I started to throw it back on him, it was so hard for him not to cum. He grabbed a fist full of my hair as I threw my ass back on his dick, and he smacked my ass while asking me, "Who pussy is this, Nia?"
"Yours baby," I said and it was his because I got his name tatted on my pelvis, just so he knew it was real.
When I felt his rhythm change, I knew he was about to cum, so I tightened my muscles while making my ass jiggle for the last throwback thrust, and he squirted all inside of me. I was secretly on birth control, so I knew I wouldn't get pregnant. We both got up and walked to the shower and washed each other up. When our shower was over, I got in bed next to my husband and went to sleep. The next morning, I got out of bed while D was still sleep and went to take care of my hygiene. I decided to cook breakfast for us. I was finishing the eggs when D came downstairs and smacked me on my ass.
"Must be jelly 'cause jam don't shake like that," Dominic said, sounding like my damn grandfather.
All I could do was laugh because I told D, when we first met, how my grandfather used to say that to my grandmother because she had a whole lot of ass, which was where I got mines from. We sat at the island talking and having a regular conversation, when I forgot that I never sent Mekhi the location of where we were going to meet.
I got up. "Bae, I'll be right back." I ran up the stairs and got my phone off the nightstand and texted Mekhi. 
Tenia: Good morning Mekhi. Meet me at Ms. Shirley's in Columbia 1pm. They have good brunch food.
Mekhi: Good morning beautiful! Don't forget that sundress!!!
Tenia: *emoji with the heart eyes*
I went back downstairs, and Dominic had already finished his food and was checking his emails on his work phone.
"You finished without me," I said, making a pouty face.
He looked up. "Bae, I was hungry; you wore me out last night," he said while trying to tickle me.
"What do you have planned for the day?" I asked him.
"Probably go shoot ball with the fellas, then go see my father, why wassup?"
"O, nothing, I was just asking. K and I are going to brunch, but you know we only go for the drinks," I said while laughing.
I knew not to tell him where I was going for brunch, but at least letting him know I was going out was good enough. I got up as I finished my food and Dominic started washing the dishes. I went upstairs to grab a few things to put in the washing machine and a few of our suits and my blouses to take to the cleaners on my way to brunch. I walked into my walk-in closet, looking for something that showed my shape but didn't look like I was trying to do too much. I chose my Versace, white, floor length sundress with the back out and cleavage showing. I pulled out my black Victoria Secret's thongs and my white, black, and pink Versace sandals. After washing two loads, I hung the things I didn't dry on hangers and put the other stuff in the dryer. I got in the shower and washed up. When I got out, I decided to lotion up with my favorite bath and body works, Japanese Cherry Blossom lotion. I put my dress on, with no bra of course. I didn't need to because my titties sat up pretty and, with the new piercings I had in, I knew Mekhi would be able to see.
Dominic walked in the room and did a double take. "Where the fuck you going like that?"
I laughed. "I'm going out, Dominic."
He looked at me again and said, "Yea, ok, get fucked up if you want to Nia."
I just shook my head. I was 5'4" and caramel, with long hair down my back that was all mines with the measurements of 38-29-40. Dominic knew what he had and was very jealous when I wore certain things when he wasn't with me. I changed purses and decided on a clear clutch, put my Versace shades on, grabbed my keys, and was out the door. When I got in the car, Kaden was trying to facetime me. I answered and sat my phone on the holster, so I didn't have to hold it.
"Hey Cheekz, wassup," I said to her.
"What you doing Phatty? Or rather, where you going?"
"I decided to take Mekhi up on his offer. He texted me yesterday after the cookout and asked if we could do lunch, so I suggested Ms. Shirley's."
"Bitch, you playing with fire ain't you?"
"No, I'm not. D going to shoot ball with his friends, so I'm good."
"Ok, Ms. Good, and what about the people that know D?"
"I got it Kaden." I was beginning to get irritated by all her questions.
"I wanted you to come over, but maybe after you're finished hanging out with Mekhi."
"That's fine; I'll call you when we leave and stop by for a little bit."
"Ok cool," Kaden said and we hung up.
When I got to Ms. Shirley's, Mekhi was already there and looking damn good in his Armani exchange polo, linen shorts, and his loafers. His muscles were looking like they were crying for help; that's how good this man looked. Just looking at him smiling at me made me wet. We were seated after waiting three minutes because Mekhi had already given the Hostess our party number. As we were seated, I didn't eat much because I was still full off the breakfast D and I had, but I could never go wrong with a few drinks. I got something small, which was fish and grits with a Strawberry Mimosa. He got steak, shrimp, and grits with eggs. We talked about what I did and how long I was married. He told me about his longtime relationship with his daughters' mother and how they were no longer together because she caught him in bed with his "best friend", which was why I didn't believe in that female/male best friend bullshit. Brunch was amazing with him and he actually told me about him being in the streets but ready to give it all up and move he and his daughter down here to Maryland. I told him I knew someone in real estate and to let me know when he was ready. After talking and laughing, our date came to an end. We walked out and he walked me to my car.
"Thanks for wearing a sundress; good lawd, u look good as shit girl."
I smiled and said, "You match my fly, so that means we both look good."
He nodded, smiled, and went in for a hug. As I embraced him, I could smell his LHomme Yves Saint Laurent cologne. Damn, he just had to look, smell, and feel good. He held me like he didn't want to let me go.
"Damn, why you so soft? I could hold you all day and night."
I just let him because damn if it wasn't wrong, but it felt so right. He rubbed his hands against my ass when letting go from our hug; if we weren't outside, I would have let him bend me over right on top of my candy apple red Infinity coupe.
"Damn, your ass soft, got my dick hard as shit out here. Where have you been all my life?" I pulled back and laughed.
He was a mess and a half. We said our goodbyes, after about 15 minutes of him trying to convince me to follow him back to Trent's condo, which was where he was staying. Something I'm sure Stacey didn't know about. I got in my car and he walked over to this black on black with chrome rims 2015 BMW truck.  I had to take a deep breath that I had been holding for the longest, once I was away from him and in my car. I sent Kaden a text to see if she still wanted my company. 
Tenia: Am I still coming over there, sis?
Kaden: Yes, bring your ass
I started the car and headed to Kaden's house as I blasted K. Michelle's Hard to do, singing with her.
"What you gon' do
When I put that pretty thing on you?
I usually don't do this,
But I'll do it for you."