Dominic

I was supposed to chill with my brothers go to the bar or strip club cause I ain't seen them niggas in a minute. Like always, at the last minute, something always came up, so I decided to work on some stuff in the house while I had some peace and quiet. My wife and her friend were out having some girl time, so I didn't bother her. I made me a sandwich and went down in my man cave, made me glass of white Remy, and looked over some things for work. After about three glasses of Remy, I felt the shit kicking in, so I knew it was time for me to chill out and slow down. My phone vibrated; it was a text from Aja.
Aja: Hey bossman, can you talk?
Dominic: Yea wassup?  
She wasted no time calling. When I hired Aja, I knew this shit would get me into some trouble. Aja resembled Tahiry, the video vixen; she was a mixed breed of Puerto Rican and Black. She had an ass that could swallow up a g-string. I knew firsthand I'd been witness to it a couple times. I hadn't cheated on Tenia in years until Aja came around. It was something about her that I had to have. She started out as my Personal Assistant and she'd been with me since. I finally answered her facetime call and there she was, naked in the phone. Smiling, I said, "Damn, that's how you do a brother huh?"
"I couldn't help it D; I miss you, baby," she said while rubbing her titties. My dick grew instantly at the sight of her doing that; I wanted to drive over to her place.
"O, you miss me huh or do you miss this dick?"
"I miss both actually," she said. I just laughed because just like she missed me, I missed the hell out of her ass too.
"Are you still picking me up from the airport tomorrow?" she asked.
"Of course, I'll be there; you just make sure that pussy ready for daddy," I said to her, now pulling my dick out and stroking it.
"Isn't it always ready for you?" This time, she put the camera down to her neatly waxed vagina and I think, at the sight of her pretty wet pussy, I almost came on myself. "You trynna make a nigga cum just looking at the pussy? Are you trynna tease me, Aja?" I asked, now turning the camera around, so she could see me stroking my dick.
She made a moaning sound. "Let's have phone sex," she said.
"My wife may walk in here any time, so you go ahead and I'll watch," I said to her.
She made a pouty face. "You know what, Dominic? You always talking about what your wife gon do, but are you worried about her when you up in this wet, tight pussy? No, I don't think so," she said with an attitude. She was right; when I was with her, I did think about T's feelings the first couple of times but, now, I felt like Aja was mines.
"Aight man, you got it; no need for the attitude. What time does your flight land tomorrow?" I asked, changing the subject.
"Let me check and call you right back," she said.
We ended our call and I got up to use the bathroom real quick before she called back. I sat in my reclining chair, laid back, when Aja was calling back, but this time she wasn't face timing.
"Yea, so what time you land?" I asked, answering the phone.
"It says I should be to BWI at 2pm. D, are you sure you will be able to come get me?"
"Do I ever tell you I'm gonna do something and don't do it?" I asked, not answering her question.
"No, you do everything you say and more," she said. I couldn't help the fact that I was smiling from ear to ear. She had me hard as a brick, with one hand in my pants and the other hand holding the phone. I never even heard T come down the stairs until she cleared her throat
"Umm umm, damn, what nigga got you grinning and playing with your dick because I know your ass not talking to a bitch in this house?" she said to me.
I looked up at her and played it cool, saying, "Babe, I ain't know you were here; aye, let me call you back." I pulled her on my lap and put my hand under her shirt; shit, Aja had me ready to let one go. "Damn bae, you smell good," I said.
"Don't change the subject D; who were you on the phone with?" She gave me attitude, rolling her neck with her hand on her hip.
"Man, that was just my secretary Aja, giving me the rundown of my schedule for this coming week," I said, cutting her off. She got up and just walked upstairs with me following right behind her.
"It smells good in here; what you cook?"  I asked, trynna smooth things over.
"Salmon. Dominic, don't get Aja fucked up, ok?" she said.
I couldn't help but laugh. "Lil ass always trynna fight somebody," I mumbled.
Tenia been fight bitches over me since we first got together, so I knew her ass didn't play. At one time, she ain't have shit to worry about, until Aja came into the picture. Tenia and I had been together for a damn decade, but we been married for a few years. She was so stuck into her career that she wouldn't give me a baby, which was why I was fucking with Aja to keep my mind off that shit. I made me a plate with the Salmon she cooked, heated some rice pilaf, broccoli, and went into the living room where she was watching Power On-Demand. The new season was coming back on, so we were catching up.
Damn, my baby looked good as shit in those Adidas leggings; that ass was sitting perfect. I wanted to fuck the shit out of her right there on the couch, not even thinking about Power. After I ate, she laid on me while we watched tv and, when I heard her snore a couple times, I knew she was knocked out. I slightly eased up to take our dishes to the kitchen, put them in the dish washer, and headed back to her.
I scooped her up with one of her arms around my neck and carried her to our room, laid her on the bed, and she opened her eyes as I was putting my dick in her. I moaned cause her shit fit me like a glove. She jumped, looking at me like she didn't know who I was. She rubbed her hands in my dreads while I stroked and kissed her. I started to grind my hips and she did the same, matching my thrust. I knew what I was working with and I knew exactly how to use all 10 inches of it. She moaned when I took it out; flipping her over on her back, she started to throw it back on my dick with her ass jiggling everywhere. I grabbed a fist full of hair with one hand, then smacked her ass while asking, "Who pussy is this, Nia?"
"Yours baby," she said.
I put my thumb in her ass with one hand and massaged her clit with the other hand while making her body shake, when I felt her muscles tighten while making her ass jiggle, right before I squirted all inside of that pussy. We both got up and got in the shower. I got out the shower first and got in the bed naked, just in case I wanted to slide back in that pussy. I got out of bed, took care of my hygiene, and went downstairs. I smelled my baby cooking breakfast. I got downstairs just in time because she was finishing the eggs. I walked around to where she was and smacked her ass while saying, "Must be jelly cause jam don't shake like that!" trynna sound like her grandfather. She just laughed with her goofy ass.
We sat at the island, talking about nothing in particular when she just hopped up, yelling as she ran up the stairs, "Baby, I'll be right back!"
She took a minute to come back down, so I finished my food and started to check my work phone to see if Aja had text or emailed me. T came back downstairs with a glow, but I paid it no attention really. "You finished without me?" she asked, making a pouty face.
I looked at her. "Bae, I was hungry; you wore me out last night," I said, trying to tickle her.
"What do you have planned for the day?" She asked.
"Probably go shoot ball with the fellas, then go see my father, why wassup?"
"O, nothing, I was just asking! K and I are going to brunch, but you know we only go for the drinks," she said, laughing.
She was so damn goofy. She got up when she finished her food and went upstairs, while I washed the dishes. After I washed the dishes, I decided to hop in the shower but, before I could make it in the shower, I had to do a double take. "Where the fuck you going like that?" I said.
"Out D," was her nonchalant response.
I looked at her again. "Yea ok, get fucked up if you want to Nia," I said before heading to the bathroom.
This bitch thought she was slick leaving out the house with that bullshit ass dress on, titties all out and shit. Let me catch her with a nigga and she will see DMoney. That was the old me, but it was nothing to step out and kill a nigga. I got in the shower, washed up, and looked for something to put on. I told T I was going to play basketball, then to see my dad. I threw on some Hugo Boss sweat shorts, with a Hugo Boss t-shirt and some J's, which would work out perfect, just in case T started some bullshit. I grabbed my keys and hopped in my 2016 Audi A8 and headed in the direction of BWI to pick up Aja.
I was a little late picking Aja up because the traffic on the parkway was backed up as usual. I pulled up to the Delta pickup and saw her standing there, looking sun kissed tanned. This woman was gorgeous but not as sexy as my baby. I got out of the car, walked over to her to give her a hug, and grabbed her bags. I put the bags in the trunk of the car and walked around to get in.
"So, how was your flight?" I asked Aja, as she reclined the seat to lean back.
"It was long D; I'm tired and hungry. You know those little sandwiches they give you don't fill you up," she said. I knew that meant she wanted something to eat.
"Do you wanna stop at G&M and grab some to go food or do you want to sit at the bar?" I asked.
"I don't care; it's up to you, babe," she responded.
"I know you're tired, so just go ahead and call the food, so we can head back to your place," I told her.
She called in our food so that, when we got there, we didn't have to wait long. We drove to G&M talking about her trip and the business. In between talking, I didn't know when Aja fell asleep but, when I pulled up, she was knocked out snoring and some more. I couldn't do nothing but smile; she was so damn beautiful, even with slob running down her mouth. I got out the car to go inside to get the food, while Aja slept in the car. I walked in paid, for the food, and got back to the car to find Aja on what looked to be her phone.
I got in the car and it was my phone that Aja was on. I looked at her with a raised eyebrow through gritted teeth saying, "Aja, why the fuck you in my phone?"
She turned in her seat saying, "Who the fuck are these bitches D and why the fuck do you have them in your damn phone?"
"That's not the question Aja; the question is why are you going through my phone?" I asked, as I started the car and began to pull off.
She was just sitting there with her hands folded over her chest. What would give her the audacity to go through my phone anyway? My wife didn't even go through my phone. I couldn't believe she had the nerve to question me either. She was something else. She looked at me and I could see her shifting in her seat, so I tried and look at her and pay attention to the road as well. "Say what u gotta say," I said to her. Next thing I knew, she was hitting me and cursing me out in her Spanish language, which was when I knew she was mad. She had me swerving all over the damn road and, next thing I knew, my head hit the stirring wheel and I could feel us tumbling, then everything went black.

When Doin Wrong Feels So Goodजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें