Trent

My crazy ass always put Kaden in an awkward situation. Inviting her to my house for the cookout and shit, knowing Stacey gon give me the blues about it later. Stacey couldn't stand Kaden because she saw a text message about us having dinner but, luckily, this was a business dinner and not like our usual dinners. I didn't know what it was about her, but I couldn't let her leave or I couldn't leave that restaurant three years ago without giving her my number. I didn't know that she was "The Kaden Monroe," until we went out on a couple of dates. I'd heard about Precise Architect firm, but I didn't know she was the owner. I'd done plenty of jobs for them, but I always met with a man.
I thought Kaden had some type of spell on me. I couldn't stop thinking about that lil dress she had on. I tried to take her in my office and burn that ass up, but Stacey put an end to that. Sometimes, I think Stacey wanted Kaden to herself, the way she be all in her face.
"Trent, baby, where are you?" I heard Stacey call out, as soon as I was about to bend Kaden over and put my monster in her. I fixed myself in a hurry with the blueprint I supposedly came in here to show Kaden, when Stacey was walking in.
"Hey babe, just showing Kaden the few things I added to her sister's office," I said.
She was looking at Kaden and I, like she knew what was up. She came over and looked at the blueprint like she knew what she was looking at. She turned to walk away and I could've sworn I saw Kaden looking at my wife's ass. My wife was far from an ugly chick. She was bad as hell but, like any man, I wanted my cake and eat it too, which meant I just had to have Kaden.
As we walked back out to the backyard where the cookout was going on, I saw Tenia, Kaden's best friend or sister, as they called each other, talking to my cousin, Mekhi. Neither one of them spoken for people needed to be talking, but I didn't want to get in between that, but I would warn my cousin fo sho.
I looked at Khi and said, "Aye, let me holla at you right quick." We walked off and I gave him the scoop on Tenia being married and the type of person that she was.
She wasn't a bad woman at all; I just knew his baby mama and her husband would kill for their peoples. We talked a little about him wanting to start his business and finding some land so that my company could be the one to build it for him. Mekhi and I were first cousins, so you damn right I was gonna make sure he was good. As Khi and I were talking, I saw Kaden go hug my wife goodbye, which meant she and T were about to leave. I went to walk them out and gave Kaden a friendly hug, since I was home and I had already almost gotten caught. Before breaking our hug, I told Kaden to get that pussy ready cause I was coming by later. I didn't know what I was gonna tell Stace, but I was getting some of my black berry tonight. I walked back in the house and Stacy met in the hallway.
"Your lil girlfriend looked cute today; I just may take you up on that threesome offer," Stace said while grabbing my already hard monster. "Is that what she does to daddy cause, damn, this dick is hard as fuck?"
I looked at my wife and put my hands up her skirt and asked, "Is this what she does to you?" Her pussy was dripping. I took my finger out and put it in my mouth and sucked all her juices off.
"Baby, let's sneak upstairs; nobody will notice," Stace motioned for me to come upstairs, but I just didn't feel right leaving our party or maybe Kaden's ass was still on my mind.
I told my wife we would do something later and adjusted my monster and walked to the backyard. I knew she was pissed, but I needed to make sure I had enough to burn Kaden's ass for later and I know Stace would want to go all night. As everyone started to leave, I started to clean up. When just about everything was cleaned up, I told Stace I would be back. She didn't seem upset, but she definitely didn't seem to happy either. I know y'all probably thinking I'm wrong as shit for leaving my wife for my side bitch, after telling her we could do something once the party was over, but come one now; I was gone off Kaden's ass. I couldn't tell you exactly what it was about Kaden that made me just want to drop everything at home and start to build a new life with her.
I grabbed my keys out the key dish that sat next to the front door and walked to my car. After the short drive to Kaden's house, I used my key like I always did when I came over, and she was ready just like I told her to be. I planted wet kisses all over her, while she laid there sleeping. I undressed and went in to eat her out. My head game was a killer, so she woke up as soon as she felt my tongue. 
"Enough foreplay, give me this dick," she said while grabbing my dick, putting it inside of her slowly.
I let out a soft moan because this girl had some killer pussy. She grabbed my back and I knew she wanted to scratch my back all up but, out of respect for my wife, she didn't. We kissed and made love like she was my wife. I swear, Kaden was every man's dream. She was a successful, independent, smart, black woman doing it all on her own, and kudos to her cause she was getting it.
After we finished, Kaden went in the bathroom and I heard the water running, so I knew she was doing her usual. Since day one of us going at it, Kaden would wash go in the bathroom, wash up, then come wash me up after. She came out of the bathroom with her hair up in a messy bun like I liked it and her silk robe. She walked over to me and started to wash my dick off. When she was finished washing me off, we laid in her bed talking about everything from sports to politics to life goals and, of course, work. As she laid there on my chest with my arm around her, it felt like this was where I was supposed to be.
"Kaden, you know I love you, right?"
"Let's not ruin the moment Trent," she said.
I knew she loved me, she told me a million times, but I think she wanted me to leave my wife, but I just couldn't do that, at least not right now anyway. Although I wanted to leave, I just couldn't do it at the moment. I had to wait until the time was right. My phone started ringing and I looked on Kaden's nightstand and noticed it was after 2am. I knew Stacey was gonna be pissed. I got out of bed, preparing to head back to my wife, but it was something about the way Kaden looked at me; I just couldn't leave. I let my linen shorts hit the floor again and powered off my cell, as I climbed back into bed with Kaden. I would worry about the lie I was gonna tell my wife in the morning and hoped like hell she believed my story. I could feel the smile on Kaden's face against my chest, as she got back into position. I put my arm around her for reassurance that I was hers for the night.
I couldn't really sleep because I was too busy watching her sleep. She was just so beautiful, from her long jet black hair to her chocolate soft skin and her sexy pink lips. I felt so comfortable with her wrapped in my arms. I didn't realize it was morning until her phone's alarm clock went off. I reached over on the nightstand to cut it off and laughed at the message she had for her alarm. I wanted her to wake up to something different, so I brushed my teeth and washed my face and went downstairs to make her breakfast. I knew she was gonna be surprised, but being up last night had me thinking that it was time to make Kaden mines before someone else came to scoop her up.