31: Fun time ;)

Today was August twentieth, meaning it was the kids first day of school. I woke up extra early so I could make them breakfast and pack their lunches.

Me and the big kids are still not on good terms. But, that's their fault, they thought I was being mean for trying to help them.

I hope they don't stay mad at me though, I love them, and I don't want them to move out or something. I raised my kids to be independent, and now I'm worrying about that.

Anyway, I made some waffles and fruit for the kids breakfast. I set it all out on the island and got some syrup and stuff out of the pantry to set it out as well. I wanted to kiss to feel special today.

When I was done, I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. Drew came down in some sweatpants and a t-shirt.

"Hi." I said quietly."

"Hey." He said, looking through all the food I put out.

"I'm sorry."

"Don't be, your just being yourself. Look, I know I seem like a dumbass, and sometimes I am. But, you're an amazing dad, and you're doing a great job with the kids. Now, I don't know what happened to me,"

"You're just as amazing. You think I don't see you playing with Bea or Reid or even Floyd when they want to play Barbie's or dress up. And you help me so much with them. You're phenomenal."

"Thanks, but I don't think so."

"Well, I do." I hugged him and shed a few tears. My baby's growing up. He chuckled and let me cry into his shoulder.

"Really dad?" Dylan laughed, announcing himself.

"Yes, my babies are growing up." I cried, pulling away from Drew's shoulder.

"You sound like your the pregnant one." Niall laughed, walking in with Floyd in his arms. "I'm glad I don't have to work anymore, this baby is already kicking my ass."

"Da a ba' word." Floyd scolded, making us laugh.

"It is," I said, kissing his head and taking him into my arms. "Are you ready for daycare?"

"Nu!"

"Yes!"

"You'll have sooo much fun with the kids from the island." I said, feeding him some sliced fruit. He shook his head and ate the strawberries.

A few hours later, the kids were all awake and the house was going crazy with getting ready for school. I cried a lot because it was Bea's first day of school, ever. And it's making me and Niall emotional. We also decided to send Floyd to daycare just until about noon, just so he can socialize around the town.

"Bye bubs." I kissed Floyd, while Liam and Niall left to drop the kids off.

"We're alone." Zayn whispered in my ear, kissing my neck.

"Uh.." Harry came up in front of me and started palming my front. Zayn kissed down my back, as Harry pulled my head foreword, putting his lips on mine. "N-not he...here.."

"Nobody's gonna see. Especially if your quick." Harry whispered, pulling away from my lips.

Zayn pulled my pants down, rubbing around my hole in my panties. Harry got on his knees, licking around my front of my panties. He then pulled the front down, so my dick could spring up.

"So hot." Harry muttered, putting his lips around me. I moaned, bucking back into Zayn's fingers, which were now running over my naked hole.

As my two boys played with me, I just stood there, trying to keep my balance, but the pleasure running around my veins was too much.

Eventually, they pushed me down onto my knees, so Harry could fuck my mouth, while Zayn slowly pushed into my hole.

"Wait...condom."

"I'm wearing one." Zayn said, making me nod. He pushed in fully, making me go forward into Harry's dick that was impaling my throat.

Zayn pounded into me, kissing my back, which was surprisingly supportive as well as sensual. Harry, was going harder than Zayn, pulling my hair, and his dick was touching the back of my throat with every thrust.

Right as I was about to finish, Liam and Niall walked into the front door, stopping short at the sight of us. Since we were standing in the middle of the living room, you could see everything that was happening.

"Fuck," Niall muttered, pulling Liam with him to us.