30: Meeting New People

Today was Saturday and we've been in the new house for about a whole week. Almost all of the kids are unpacked, and today I decided we'd have a fun day. We're gonna go around town and hangout as a family.

Liam, Niall and Zayn have decided to stop working and stay home with the family. So, yeah. I feel like I haven't hung out with my husbands in soooooo long.

"Hey," Zayn said, kissing my cheek. Kissed him softly as a few of our kids came down the stairs.

"We go?" Floyd asked, toting up to me. I nodded and picked him up.

"Your being such a big boy and walking. But, today you need to stay in one of your daddies arms, ok?"

"Otay." He smiled, showing off his shiny baby teeth.

"Daddy! Let's go!" Bea whined, running up with Kayla and Dylan behind her.

"Yea, Daddy, let's go." Dylan teased.

"We all know that's what you call Corey." Drew said, coming in the room with Jaiden and Dax.

"What? Why would he call his boyfriend daddy? He's not his parent." Dax asked, making me laugh a bit.

"Don't worry about it. Drew's just kidding." Zayn said, glaring at our oldest son.

"Sorry, sorry." Drew surrendered.

"Okay. Let's go." Liam said pulling Harry by his arm. We all nodded and went outside. We decided to walk, instead of driving.

Kayla, Hannah, Drew and Dylan walked together, laughing and joking. While Ainsley walked with Jaiden and Daisy, listening to them talk about their new favorite book. Dax was walking with Niall, who was holding Bea's hand, since she's known to run. Then Liam and Harry were walking together, and Zayn and I were walking with Floyd, Ivy and Reid. Zayn held Floyd, and Ivy and Reid walked hand-in-hand.

I smiled as I saw all of my kids laughing and hanging out with each other. Once we got to the little town square, there was a lot of people, because it was noon and most people are trying to get lunch at this time. I felt Zayn squeeze my hand and I smiled down at our hands. When i looked back up, I saw the teens talking to some random kids. I let go of Zayn's hand and walked up to my kids, making them all look at me.

"Hello."

"Hi. I'm Marigold, these are my sisters, Nora and Daphne, and that is Leo, he's our friend." A tall girl with brown hair and blonde highlights said. She seemed to have a few tattoos and she wore chains. I wasn't sure she should be hanging out with my kids.

"Well , anyway, we better get going. Mum want me home." Said the boy, he had a accent. Good, maybe he's a good boy.

"Ye, bye guys." Said one of the twin girls that Marigold said was her sisters.

"Bye." My kids chorused.

"What was that dad?" Drew asked once they were gone. "You just ruined our chances with hot as fuck girls."

"Don't talk like that. And, you know, I just did you a favor. Those girls seemed no good."

"Who are you? The old Lou wouldn't judge someone based on their look. You've changed, and I don't like it. You used to be a good dad." Drew said, making me angry.

"Fine, you guys can go to the house and not come back out for three weeks. Or should I make it more?"

"We'll go home. It's not like we want to be around you anyway." Hannah said, walking away. They all followed, Dylan giving me a sorry look as he walked past me.