13. Merry Christmas!

I quickly got out of bed, making sure none of the kids were awake, because, I forgot to set out their presents last night. I was a bit preoccupied, if you know what I mean. Only Kayla was awake, and I found her working out in our home gym.

"Hey, you wanna set the presents out with me? Totally forgot last night," I said, interrupting her workout. She took her earbud out and I repeated myself. She nodded and grabbed a towel, and wiped her forehead off.

"What about Santa? Did he not come?" She fake-pouted.

"No, you've been fucking around too much,"

"Fucking around? I think your talking about Hannah, Dad,"

"Not nice," I glared. "Now, go start getting the presents. They're in the little linen closet next to the master. I'm gonna start some coffee, you want some?"

"Always." She said, running up the stairs. I started putting the water and the ground coffee in the maker, while I listened to her run up and downstairs with presents. Soon, she walked into the kitchen, sweating.

"You done?"

"No! Why the fuck did you buy so much?!"

"Language. And I like spoiling my kids, so what? Sue me." I giggled, setting her coffee down in front of her.

"Thanks," she drank her coffee and went back to the presents. Man, I really like love having older children, you can make them do anything.

An hour later, some of the kids started trickling down the stairs and into the kitchen for some breakfast, that I started making. I made some eggs, pancake, waffles, bacon, sausage etc. I put everything on the table and let them dig in as they came downstairs.

Daisy, book in hand, hugged me and whispered in my ear, "I love you." She was always like that. Making sure everyone feel loved. She then sat at the table and helped feed Ivy.

"Dad, can we open presents now?" Jaiden asked, making puppy dog eyes. Curse Ainsley for showing him that.

"Go find Hannah and Drew. Oh and see where dada H is." I said, and he ran off, grabbing Dax on the way.

"Help me?" Dax nodded and they ran off.

"Gorgeous," Niall whispered in my ear. "So goddamn gorgeous, love," he kissed my neck while I tried to not moan in front of my children.

"Okay!" Dax yelled, running in with Jaiden behind him. "Hannah is in the living with Dada H, and Drew is using the restroom. Can we go to the living room now?"

"Yes." I addressed my other kids. "Finish your food and join us in the living room." All of the kids just ran out of the kitchen when i said that, most of their plates full.

We sat around the Christmas Tree, and I let Ivy hand a few presents out at a time, which she loved. I got each of the kids some candy and gift cards in their stocking. While I got them various clothes, shoes, blankets/bedding, food. And for the the teenagers, we got them some makeup, plus, we got Drew and Dylan a car. Which they loved and freaked out about.

I got Daisy her first phone, because she has been wanting one, and I trust her enough to allow her a phone, even at her age. I got her a IPhone XR, in the orange/coral color. She loved it, as did the rest of the kids with their presents. All of the family cried a little bit today, because, after all, this was the day to share love. And share love they did.