16. Happy Birthday!

(Four months later; May)

Today was Floyd's first birthday, and I'm dying. I can't believe the little baby is already one. It seems like it shouldn't be possible to grow that fast.

All of the kids, unfortunately, had to go to school. But, that meant Floyd got some extra love from his daddies, who all took off from what they were doing to hangout with him.

Floyd was running around on the carpet, playing with a dog toy. But, much to my dismay, it was a avocado. The one year old just seemed to love it, so they let him play with it.

"This is the cutest thing I've ever seen," Niall said, watching as Harry rolled around with his son.

"Yeah. I can't believe he's so old."

"Who? Harry?" Liam asked, from where he was working on his laptop.

"Hey! I'm younger than you!" The curly-haired lad defended. Floyd laughed, jumping on Harry's back. "Oi!" Harry muttered to his son.

"Papa! You old?"

"Nooooo!"

"Yeeeeees!" The toddler giggled. "Oldie,"

"Okay, stop ganging up on our father," Kayla said, walking into the house.

"What are you doing home? You still have two hours of the day left." Zayn said.

"I wanted to come see my brother,"

"Nope," Liam said, not buying it.

"Okay...I got suspended." She admitted quietly.

"What?" I gasped.

"They're not letting Ainsley go to prom with Jo, because it's 'disgusting' I punched the head of student council. She was being a bitch. Plus, I'd like to take a girl."

"What?" Niall asked, now sitting on the floor with our son and Harry.

"I don't know what I am okay? But I know that I like women. So can we not talk about this? Especially on Floyd's birthday."

"Why didn't they call us?" Liam asked.

"They will be." Just as she said that, the phone rang.

After about two and a half hours, everyone was home, and we were all setting up a party for our baby of the house. We set up some Paw Patrol streamers, balloons, table cloths, plates, cups, etc. When we were done, we let Floyd see it.

"Oh my," he said. Dramatic as always. "Fo me?"

"Of course bud. We love you. Happy b-day!" Daisy said, kissing his forehead.

"B-day!" Floyd mimicked.

"Yes!"

We all played around with some balloons and party games. We decided to not have people over, because that's wayyyy to many people. By eight pm, Floyd was knocked out on the couch, chocolate frosting all over himself. He didn't even open his presents yet.

"Let's let him sleep for a bit, then we'll open presents and send the little ones to bed." Zayn said, kissing my cheek.

"Okay," We decided to watch a movie until he woke up, which was about halfway through the movie.

"Pwesent?" He asked, sitting up and crawling to Harry's lap.

"Yes babes. Let's go open presents. Then bedtime. Big boys need lots of sleep." Harry said, cooing when Floyd nodded and yawned.

We let him open presents. Which consisted of; a Paw Patrol blanket, Paw Patrol shoes, socks, clothes, almost everything was Paw Patrol. I didn't have to wonder what this kids favorite tv show was.

"Tank 'ou! Tank 'ou!" He ran around, gifting us each a kiss on the cheek. Then he started running upstairs, with his Paw Patrol pjs, but Harry stopped him. "No! Gotta try on pj!"

"Okay, but walk. With Daddy." Harry walked him up to bed, while me and Zayn helped the other kids to bed.

I kissed Ivy and Bea, who were still sleeping in the same bed, goodnight and sang them a little lullaby. Once they were asleep, I went downstairs to hangout with the rest of the kids. Being a parent is tiring.

-
I might not be posting for a while. I have a few already written chapters, but after I post those, I might take a break. I'm upset and I honestly don't feel like writing at the moment.

Sorry, but I hope you enjoyed this!

-Gem