21. Fun Time ;)

Liam held Louis down to the bed, while Zayn and Niall played with Harry. Liam slowly, sensually, kissed Louis, making the other man whine and squirm. Niall sucked and kissed Harry's neck, but he couldn't stop thinking. He wanted to be pleasured, like he pleasures his boys. Zayn, being his annoying observant self, realized that Niall was acting odd, and pulled away from where he was sucking Harry's dick.

"What's wrong, Ni?" He asked, making everyone turn towards the Irish man.

"Um..." Niall shrugged, nervously. "Just a bit tired, but now I'm horny so let's get—," Harry stopped Niall's rambling with a long, languid kiss.

"Don't be nervous, love, let us pleasure you."

"But you and- and Lou—," Niall started rambling again, but this time Louis stopped him.

"We want to make you feel good. That'll give us pleasure." He then pulled Niall down to the bed, tangling them while they kissed deeply. "Plus, who says you can't get pounded as we as us?" He joked, while Liam pushed Harry down on the bed next to them. He grabbed a condom for Harry, but no lube, knowing Harry loved going at it dry. Zayn, now laying above Niall and Louis, grabbed some lube, wanting his husband to be well lubed, before he started opening Niall up.

Niall moaned at the sensation, not being used to it. Normally, he was the one prepping, not the other way around. Except a few times, many years ago.

Louis moved out of the way, letting Zayn get a better angle to fuck Niall. So, while Zayn started slowly pushing in, Louis took to kissing and licking all over his blond husband.

When Zayn was fully in, Niall almost let out a scream. His eyes found Harry's, his face contorted with pleasure. While Niall wasn't paying attention, Louis slid some lube and a condom on him(Niall) and was sitting down on his(Niall) dick.

Louis sitting on his dick, moving in slow, amazing movements, and Zayn fucking him hard, hitting his prostate each time, pushed Niall over the edge. He stared into Liam's eyes, as the latter still pounded into Harry's hole. He came into Louis ass, in a condom of course.

Niall clenching around Zayn's dick, made the Bradford boy come undone as well, and that led to one last long thrust that made Niall's he'd dick go even further into Louis, making him come as well. Seeing their other husbands come, made Liam and Harry come too.

They all laid there, catching their breaths, when Louis whined, "I just changed the sheets!"

"Well, I think it's a win anyway, no kids came in." Liam shrugged, kissing Harry's shoulder and snuggling up to him.

"Dads! Heartstopper is out!" Daisy yelled from outside the door. Making all of them groan, but Harry giggled.

"Yay! We'll be out in a second!"