29: Moving pt.2

After I took a nap with Niall, I got up to go pick up Bea and Ivy from my mums house. Over the summers for the last few years, those two girls have loved going over and getting spoiled by their grandma.

When I pulled up to her house, I saw that there was a new car in the driveway. Odd. When I got up to the front door, a tall man opened the door.

"Hello, you must be Louis." He put his hand out for me to shake. "I'm Robin, your mums boyfriend."

"Oh, hi." Why didn't she tell me she was seeing someone? "It's lovely to meet you. I'm here to get my daughters?"

"Oh, yes, come in. They are just watching tv with Jay." Robin moved over and let me in. I walked into the living room I grew up in, and called out for my girls.

"Dada! Guess what! I have a loose tooth!" Ivy said, running up with Bea right behind her.

"Wow! Your gonna be rich when it falls out!" I giggled, grabbing her hand. Bea came up and hugged my legs, making me smile.

"Hi," she said shyly, grabbing my free hand.

"Hi! Okay, well, Mum, we'll be going. It was lovely to meet you Robin. I'll come over tomorrow before we leave. Bye." I hugged my mom, the best I could with my girls hanging off my arms.

"Bye baby. Bye girls. I can't believe your moving." She said, wiping a tear. I smiled sadly and let go of the girls hands. I needed to give my mum a real hug. "I'm gonna miss my baby."

"I'll miss you too. I love you, Mum." I hugged her with all of the might I could.

When we pulled back i had tears running down my face. I kissed her cheek and she ruffled my hair. I smiled and grabbed ahold of the girls hands once more.

Mum walked us out, while we cried about leaving each other. I kissed her cheek again and got the girls into the car.

When we got home, I set the girls in the front yard to play with Jaiden, Dax and Daisy, while I went inside to make sure everything was packed. We had the majority packed up, and even our beds and stuff, which meant we'd have to sleep with blankets on the floor tonight. But, its only one night, so it'll be fun, like a big sleepover.

All of the boxes are either in the moving truck, or by the front door, waiting to go outside. Today, Liam, Niall and Zayn had to work, so they couldn't move the big boxes and stuff.

"My business is packed up." Harry said, walking in with Floyd on his hip.

"Dada," Floyd mumbled, reaching out for me.

"Hi, bubs." I took him into my arms and sat down on the couch that wasn't packed up yet. "And, are you excited for tomorrow?" I asked Harry, making him smile.

"Yeah. It was time for a change. It'll be nice." He sat next to me and picked up a book from the floor, he'd been reading it earlier but he didn't have anywhere to put it.

"Yes." I smiled, tickling Floyd's little tummy.

"Dad," I heard from the doorway. I saw Ainsley standing there with tears on her face.

"What happened baby?" I asked, standing up and setting Floyd down on the couch.

"Jo, she broke up with me." She cried, running into my arms. "She said she can't do long distance, and that she didn't think we'd work out. She said it was for the best."