The Past

I don't know why I'd rather have someone else's man, instead of my own. I can have any man in this world, but I'd rather have a married man. My philosophy is once I'm done with him, I can send them on their way and not have to worry about them nagging me all the time for some pussy or some quality time. I'm Kaden Monroe and, at the young age of 27, I'm the owner of one of the top 5 Architect firms in DC. Most would wonder how I got to where I am, but my dad being the King pin drug dealer, he helped me get started. I am a daddy's girl and I get what I want, even at 27. I'm a dark skin, thick female and, when I say thick, I mean 34-26-45 with long hair that is actually mines and the most beautiful grey eyes that I inherited from my mom. A lot of people think I wear contacts until they see my mom and me together. I'm the same complexion as my dad, but my mom and I are twins.
I went to the best private school, until I was accepted into Duke Ellington School of the Arts for my artistic drawings. My senior year, I had received acceptance letters by Columbia University, Juilliard School of the art, Yale University, and Rhode Island school of design all on full scholarships because I was that good. I decided to go to Yale, just to get away from the city. My best friend is Tenia and we have been thick as thieves since we were about 12. I met her when she and her family moved next door. Tenia's dad was a lawyer who owned his own firm and her mom was a sports physical therapist. She worked with basketball players, football players, and baseball players, which is how Tenia and I became friends. I saw one of the sexiest, tallest men go into her house and she came outside. I walked over to her porch to be nosey
"What's wrong light skin?" I asked her.
She looked confused and said, "Who the hell you calling light skin?" I had to laugh because this girl had attitude and I loved it.
"My bad, I ain't mean to offend you; why are you so defensive?"
"The name is Tenia, not light skin, and when my mom is working, I hate being around all those players and stuff so I come outside, so they don't be looking at me and they can focus!"
Now, u thought I was bad, but Tenia had a body for the Gods, even at 12, so I knew she wasn't lying when she said that. I kept her company and we talked about everything and came to the realization we had a lot in common, and even our birthdays were two days apart. Since that day, we had been friends ever since. We usually hooked up two Fridays or Sundays out of the month to have our sister time, so we call it, and like any old Friday, here we were at Legal Seafood. Tenia was telling me about her day at Georgetown Hospital; she's an Ob/Gyn. She saw patients and delivered babies; better than me I always tell her. So, we were sitting at the bar and I was listening to her rant and rave about how this and that happened, but I couldn't help but check out this nigga sitting two seats over. Don't get me wrong; I was listening to T or Cheekz, as I called her, but the scent of his Jimmy Choo cologne was doing something to me.
"Bitch, you hear me talking to you?" she asked.
Laughing, I said, "Yup, you said two of your nurses called out, so you were short staffed at your practice. I heard you, but do you see him over there?"
"Yes, I do and he's married and so am I, so back to what I was saying-"
I cut her off before she could finish. "Not for you, for me, damn; you want all the niggas and when has being married ever stopped you?" We just both laughed.
As we were talking, I could smell the Jimmy Choo cologne getting closer and closer and, as I turned around, he excused himself and asked, "What are two beautiful ladies like you doing here, alone, on a Friday night?"
I responded, "This is what we do two Fridays out of a month and we would like it if you stop interrupting."
I played hard to get, just to see how far he'd go. As I went to turn back around, he whispered, "I love em thick, chocolate, and feisty," while sliding me his business card; all I could do was smile at the name on the card as it read Trent Shark, owner of Shark Construction. A week had passed and I wanted to call Trent so bad, but I knew he would be waiting, so I waited another week until I called. I was sitting in my Jacuzzi tub with bubbles and my usual Lady Moscato with green grapes and a couple of strawberries to add flavoring, when I decided to call. He answered on the first ring.
"This is Trent!" I had to hold in my moan because the sound of his sexy voice made me just want to cum right there in the tub.
"Hey, how are you? This is Kaden from-"
He cut me off, "I know who you are; what took you so long to use the number?"
I smiled while saying, "Didn't know I had a deadline."
He laughed and said, "O, you got jokes? So, what's a guy like me have to do to take gorgeous woman out like yourself?" I couldn't believe he was so straight forward.
"How would your wife feel about that?" I asked, letting him know I saw the ring.
"That's for me to deal with, not you," he smartly replied.
I liked how smooth he was. We sat on the phone for hours like teenage kids, and I kept feeling my hands between my thighs. There was something about this man that was driving me wild. Trent and I went on about five dates before I whipped it on him. We were on our way from a jazz concert out in Baltimore, MD and driving down 495 to get to my house, when Trent took the initiative to take his hand and rub my thigh. I'd been wanting him from the first time we spoke on the phone, so I didn't oblige when he started to go further up. My panties were getting wet by the minute. As he reached my pussy, I let out a sound I never heard before. He asked if I was ok and all I could do was nod. He slid my panties to the side and, when he reached my opening, he asked, "Damn baby, is this how you are all the time?"
While swerving trying to gain control of the car. I let out a chuckle. As we pulled up to my house, I invited Trent inside; he made himself comfortable, as he usually does when he comes over. I called for Trent to come upstairs, where I had lit candles and laid in nothing but my birthday suit on my king size bed. He smiled and began to unbuckle his pants while sliding his loafers off. When he got down to match me in his birthday suit, my eyes grew big because I didn't imagine Trent to be packing what he was packing. As he climbed on the bed, he started to kiss me from my forehead to my neck, and from my neck to my perky pierced titties, and from there to my pierced navel.
When he got down to pussy, he smiled while saying, "You feel and smell so good baby." I just smiled, as he planted kisses all over my pelvic area. When I felt his tongue go to work, I thought God had opened the gates because this man was a pussy eating king. I moaned and squirmed, and he even had me running from him. That's how good he was. I called his name out loud and, as Trey Songz said, I knew my neighbors knew his name. He slid me off the bed with his head still planted between my legs, going to work, and I rested my back against the wall while he ate my pussy standing up. Now I see why he was married. He sent my body into so many convulsions that, when I squirted, I almost passed out. If his dick was as good as his head game, I was in for a real treat.
Trent flipped me upside down; my head was at his dick and he had access to my ass and pussy now. With one arm around my waist, his free hand on my ass with a thumb in my asshole and still eating me out, I couldn't concentrate on sucking his dick as good as I knew I could. He was pleasing me and I think I felt a tear run down my face. As I went into overtime sucking his dick and massaging his balls, I could have sworn I heard him tell me I was the best, but I kept on doing me. When I felt his legs starting to get weak and his dick pulsate in my mouth, I knew I had hit jackpot. Trent kept me in position while slowly lying on the bed and, as soon as he hit the bed, we came together. I swallowed every seed that came out, promising not to let nothing drip. As I lifted my head, he spun me around so that I was now facing him. I felt something moving and, when I looked down, Trent's dick was at attention again. Damn, I loved his stamina. I may have met my match, I said to myself. We kissed and, before I knew it, I was riding him with one hand on my hip and his other hand pinching my nipple. He felt so good inside of me. He moaned my name a few times, telling me how wet I was and how tight I was, but this was nothing new to me.
He told me to turn over and entered me from the back; as I arched my back and threw it back on him, there was that thumb again in my ass. I felt his pace speed up, then slow down, and just then when I was trying to move, he released inside of me and collapsed on top of me. As we laid there with him still inside me and on top of me from the back, Trent whispered, "This is my pussy Kaden," and kissed the back of my neck and smacked my ass as he got up. I turned over on my side and smiled, knowing I had him. whip game proper and he had me the same way.