Mu Xue didn't know that Zhenling Sword and Bingling Obstacle Avoidance, a sword tool and a spiritual tool, were very happy to play in the space. Bingling Obstacle Avoidance was like the master of the space, walking around with the Zhenling Sword, and finally offering a treasure. Lying down into the Lingquan, Zhenlingjian made two "buzzing" sounds, and also lay down into the Lingquan.

When Mu Xue outside just jumped to the side of Shenlong, the entire Kowloon Peak vibrated violently, and Mu Xue was startled. Is this an earthquake?

Turning her head to look, the dragon body in front of her emitted a burst of golden light, and then disappeared.

Mu Xue was shocked: What the hell! ! Just leave her and leave? Cross the river and demolish the bridge. This is it.

"Senior Shenlong? Senior Shenlong?" Mu Xue was looking for Shenlong from front to back, but unfortunately there was no other life in the ninth layer except Mu Xue alone.

Seeing that the Nine Dragons Top was shaking more and more severely, Mu Xue panicked completely, and hurried up to the tenth level. The tenth level was the last level of the Nine Dragons Top. Even if it collapsed, it would be better to dig her out, completely forgetting about it. She used to be the dragon's body.

Mu Xue didn't know that her suspicions were right, and when she reached the tenth level, she realized that she quickly clapped her hands, "Ice!"

She called out the Bingling Obstacle Avoidance. Under the protection of the Bingling Obstacle Avoidance, Mu Xue watched the ground collapse in the transparent obstacle avoidance. The entire Kowloon Peak shook violently, and the ground and the stairs all down collapsed.

Mu Xue was at the tenth level, protected by the ice spirit to avoid obstacles, wrapping her like a balloon so that she would not be hit by a falling wall or something.

The ground collapsed! Mu Xue's whole body was like a kite without strings, and it fell straight down. It only took two seconds for the ice spirit to react and float up.

Mu Xue's scream was stuck in her throat, and she suddenly fell and suddenly stabilized. She didn't know what mentality to use to face it.

At the same time that Mu Xue didn't know, Shenlong's eight souls and eight souls merged, one layer and one layer. Yuanshen returns.

There was such a big movement in Jiulongding, which scared the people of the Shushan sect outside. What happened? Why did the Jiulongding vibrate so violently, but the earth dragon came?

At the moment when Shenlong Yuanshen returned to his position, Supreme Immortal Venerable twitched his entire body, covering his heart, and the throbbing pain spread from his heart to his whole body, but it was only for a moment, and Supreme Immortal Venerable soon recovered his gentleness. Appearance.

Du Jiaping and Ren Yingying's faces were astonishingly pale, and they didn't notice the abnormality of Supreme Immortal Venerable at all, "Junior Sister! Junior Sister Muxue is still inside."

"Junior Sister Muxue!" Ren Yingying shouted anxiously.

"Junior Brother, where are you going?" When Ren Yingying was in a hurry, she saw Du Jiaping going to Jiulongding and quickly stopped him and asked.

Du Jiaping was about to rush to Jiulongding with his head stunned, "I'm going to save Junior Sister Muxue, Junior Sister Muxue will definitely be waiting for me to save her."

After speaking, he was about to dodge into Jiulongding, but was stopped by Supreme Immortal Venerable, "My teacher Go, wait here."

The voice of Supreme Immortal Venerable just fell, people have already arrived in front of Jiulongding, just about to go in, the dragon's mouth of Jiulongding closed with a bang.

The Jiulongding moved, and the people in the Shushan faction watched the Jiulongding move with their own eyes. At this time, the Jiulongding was already a huge dragon. The dragon trembled, and the soil and trees on its body fell.

The people of the Shushan sect have been shocked and inconceivable from the beginning to now hiding and avoiding, Jiulongding...turned to be a dragon?

Several immortals were busy keeping their disciples in safe places, but the elders of the immortals were very calm, and the joy in his eyes was revealed. The day has finally come, and the ancestors should be relieved.

The giant dragon soared in the nine clouds, his body trembled again, the golden and silver dragon scales shone in the sunlight, the golden pupils were not angry or irritable, and the dragon eyes were full of gentleness.

"I'm fortunate to have seen Senior Gan Wu." The elder Shangxian looked at the giant dragon flying in the air, and his eyes were amazed. Sure enough, he was not as famous as seeing him. The number one person in the world of immortals thousands of years ago was both an ancient dragon and a world of immortality. First person.

As soon as the words of the elder Shangxian came out, the disciples of the Shushan faction almost fainted from fright, why not? ? What is the rumored ancient dragon doing? The Shenlong Ganwu who saved the entire Canglan Continent? ? ! !

"Shu Yuan Dao has soared?" Gan Wu elegantly waved his tail and didn't move, and asked the elder Shang Xian.

When the elder Shangxian talked about Shu Yuandao, his ancestors looked lonely, "The ancestors once told the younger generation that if someone breaks into the tenth level one day, you will wake up. If you ask about the whereabouts of the ancestors, I want the juniors to tell you that he has already ascended to Dao."

"But in fact, the ancestors searched for someone to break into the Nine Dragons Peak day and night, but no one was able to enter the tenth level." Even the highest is the sixth level, which is today's Wulong Peak. superior.

Gan Wu quietly listened to what the elder Shangxian said, without the tyranny of the Shenlong clan.

"Because the ancestors failed to gather your souls together and became a demon of the ancestors, the ancestors failed to ascend successfully, but... fell." Elder Shangxian said at the end, his expression was lonely.

Gan Wu sighed, "It was me who harmed him."

Elder Shang Xian did not expect that Senior Gan Wu would be as elegant and refined as the ancestors said.

"No, no, don't blame yourself if you don't have any seniors." The elder Shangxian blushed for the first time, knowing that he did as his ancestors said.