84. The giant sword

Start from the beginning

Mu Xue was about to burst, and Lao Tzu wanted to hit someone. She stretched out her hand and took the Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance in his hand, and when she hit it, she took advantage of the giant sword's inattentiveness and stuffed the Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance under the giant sword. askew.

Jujian: "..." It's not a real person, but she is a real "sword"

Mu Xue smiled "hee hee", demo, no matter how powerful a sword is, you have to match it with a talent that is willing to cooperate with you. That's right, if you can't win your sword, it won't have the same effect.

At the last collision, Mu Xue suffered a lot of hardships, and the giant sword fell to the ground. Mu Xue was almost moved to tears by herself. It was not easy, it was too difficult for her.

"Hiss..." Before the tears came out, there was a pain in the hand, and when I looked at it in doubt, the blood on my hand didn't know when it appeared, and a not-so-small knife edge was spewing blood.

Mu Xue panicked, it was over, her blood! I was already anemic, and now the blood is still spraying out, it's worth it!

In a hurry, she flashed into the space, put her hand into the spiritual spring, and the wound healed with a "Zi La". Mu Xue magically looked at the wound that had already healed.

It only took a second to reveal her body after she left the space. The giant sword emitted a golden light and stabbed at Mu Xue. Mu Xue was stunned. However, the tip of the sword only stopped at a distance of less than a few centimeters from Mu Xue.

Mu Xue's eyes widened before she could blink. The giant sword stood motionless in front of Mu Xue, as if to signal that Mu Xue could hold it tightly.

Mu Xue went from being frightened by the sword stabbing at her, to now being stunned, what's going on? Don't you want to kill her? The behavior of this giant sword now... is very confusing.

The giant sword let out a low voice, and Mu Xue actually heard the illusion of being a spoiled child, and quickly took two steps back, what did it want to do? Isn't it? ?

"You don't want to trouble me, do you? Let me tell you! It's not me who wants to pull you out, it's the big dragon downstairs, and it has nothing to do with me." Mu Xue solemnly advised Jujian not to trouble her. , No matter how stupid she is, she can know that she can't beat the giant sword in front of her, and can shock the big boss of Shenlong. Isn't she a scum of Jindan period, isn't she looking for her own death?

The giant sword still let out a low whimper, with a hint of whimpering, and Mu Xue heard it again. As a result, Mu Xue thought about it. Could it be that the giant sword was wronged and asked her to trouble the big boss Shenlong?

"No, no, that's the big boss Shenlong. How can I be qualified to trouble him when I am a little transparent?" Big boss Shenlong didn't bother her with Amitabha, and the Bodhisattva blessed her.

Mu Xue took a few steps back, for fear that the giant sword would find a ghost to find her, "I tell you that the big dragon is downstairs, you have to find yourself, don't say what I said! The grudges and entanglements have nothing to do with me."

In the ninth level, the dragon heard clearly: "..." This is his dragon's body, and he can hear his breathing clearly.

Mu Xue quickly got rid of herself, she was really afraid of being a cannon fodder, she could find her in anything, if she didn't get rid of herself quickly, she wouldn't know what was going on until she died.

The giant sword did not understand what Mu Xue said, so he approached Mu Xue and shook the hilt twice towards Mu Xue, motioning for Mu Xue to hold its hilt.

"No, no! Really no, I won't help you kill the big dragon, I respect the big dragon, the senior Shenlong is my idol!" Mu Xuechao shouted loudly to the bottom of the ninth level, at this time Be faithful.

Shenlong's golden pupils flashed helplessness, and he breathed out gently.

"Zhenlingjian has recognized you as the master." Shenlong said in a gentle tone, very much like the appearance of Supreme Immortal Venerable when he was helpless to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue: "Quack?" The quack came out, and Mu Xue hurriedly covered her mouth, damn it! Infected by that silly bird, it quacks every day, and its chirping can be heard in the space.

This sword recognizes her as the master? isn't it? When did it happen? I looked at the hands that just sprayed blood. Are those who got on the sword, so the sword recognizes her as the master?

Zhenling sword? "Can you not recognize me as the master?" She didn't have a dragon, so Mu Xue was a little confused.

    Shenlong was stunned for a moment. The Spirit-Suppressing Sword was a rarer sword tool than the divine-grade Spirit Tool, not to mention the Spirit-Stimulating Sword that has been passed down through the ages. She actually said no?