79. Inside of dragon

Start from the beginning

When she reached the position of the dragon's head, Mu Xue stopped. The dragon's horns are so beautiful, I don't know if I can touch it.

Just stretched out her hand and wanted to touch it, the dragon, who had closed his eyes, opened his eyes in an instant, and his red pupils stared at Mu Xue.

Mu Xue: "!!!" She stopped stiffly and continued to stretch forward.

"Then what... Do you think my hand is good?" Mu Xue moved her little hand awkwardly, and it was over! Will this dragon be angry, what if he gets angry and eats her?

Shenlong glanced at her, exhaling a heavy breath...closed his eyes.

Mu Xue immediately breathed a sigh of relief when she saw this. Fortunately, the dragon's character was not so hot, and she retreated to a safe range. She looked left and right, but she didn't see anything strange, because she had hardly seen it.

Let's go to the second stage and take a look. Mu Xue walked in the direction where many of the disciples were walking, and just turned a bend of a stone road. She had a wide field of vision. The distance between the steps was not long or short, but many disciples had difficulty walking and seemed to move forward. They did their best in one step.

Mu Xue followed, and walked forward with doubts in her head. She hesitantly took a step up the stairs, she didn't feel anything, how could she look at them in such anguish.

The surrounding disciples were sweating cold on their faces, and suddenly one person passed by them very easily.

Disciples: "??" Why can she be so relaxed? ? It's too shocking.

Mu Xue walked up the stairs lightly and glanced back at the entire stairs. The more it looked like the dragon's throat, the more it looked like a dragon's throat. Although she hadn't seen the dragon's throat, the female's instinct was stunned.

Noting the irritating eyes of the disciples who were still advancing hard at her, Mu Xue grinned very much.

"Ah, this first stage is really not easy, I haven't sweated, you guys work hard, look after you~" made a cheering gesture.

Disciples: "..." You can't be angry, you can't be angry! At this time, the mood must be quiet and not angry!

Mu Xue shook her hair, and entered the second stage. The disciples who entered the second stage gasped for breath, and did not even look at the dragon next to her.

"Wow! The white dragon!" Mu Xue almost screamed when she saw the white dragon, covering her mouth, so good-looking! ! !

The disciples who came up to live or die were speechless, did she think she was watching? Still good-looking? I really don't understand what her skull is pretending.

Mu Xue is really holding her little face, she really can't stand the white dragon, so beautiful! Looks great! Mu Xue watched Bailong almost obsessively.

"Bailongma, go to learn the scriptures, carry Tang Sanzang and follow the three apprentices..." Mu Xue hummed this song unconsciously, a childhood memory.

The middle of the white dragon was also the fire pond. While Mu Xue hummed, she felt that something was hanging in the middle of the fire pond.

Mu Xue stopped the humming, and walked closer to look at the things in the fire pond. It seemed to be...a flower?

How can there be flowers in the fire pool? Mu Xue rubbed her eyes suspiciously, there really were flowers in it! But what can I do with flowers? I can't take them out, and I can't see them clearly.

"Hey! Look at this stuffed bun, stare at Huochi for nothing." Liu Xiyu came up only to gasp, and when she saw Mu Xue's beautiful face reflected by Huochi, her jealousy was burning up.

Mu Xue glanced at the female disciple who was talking, and, for some reason, there was another enemy.

"Don't you think this flame is burning so fiercely, it looks like a thing?" Mu Xue said abruptly, and she looked at Liu Xiyu.

Liu Xiyu was a little confused by her, and she blurted out subconsciously, "Like what?"

Mu Xue walked towards her step by step, and when she was about to bypass her expressionlessly, "Doesn't it look like your heart burns when you are jealous of me ?" Is that fire burning so fiercely?"

Liu Xiyu's face blushed, "Who is jealous of you! What's so jealous of you!" She almost jumped into anger.

"I don't know which fool is jealous of me." Mu Xue walked a few steps around her, replying to her leisurely.

Liu Xiyu was about to die of anger, and wanted to quickly follow up to find Mu Xue's theory, but reason told her that it would be safer to keep her breath and enter the third level now.

Many disciples are no longer able to do it. Many disciples kneel down on the first step of the third step. Many disciples can't stand it up to the third step and retreat.

Mu Xue saw this scene, took a deep breath, and slowly walked up the first step. At the same time she stepped on, she could clearly feel a resistance blocking her from moving forward, but fortunately, the resistance was very small, for Mu Xue came. Said it was not a problem.

Going up step by step, Mu Xue's resistance will be more obvious as she reaches the top, Mu Xue walks up as fast as she can.

Soon, Mu Xue was on the third stage, slowly letting out a sigh of relief, and looking back again, almost no one was halfway up the stairs.

Liu Xiyu stepped on the third step out of breath, staring at Mu Xue's eyes, full of dissatisfaction, why can she go up! Obviously her cultivation base can only build the foundation stage cultivation base!

Mu Xue pointed her middle finger to Liu Xiyu and made a face again.