For the current plan, I don't know, anyway, she is the top of the dome that is displayed in the space, and no matter how you find it in the bedroom, you can't find the breath that she displays.

Not only the Supreme Immortal Venerable came, but the Immortal Venerables and the Supreme Immortal Elders from other temples all heard the sound.

Mu Xue has gradually stiffened, what's up? How can she explain to make so many believe.

"What's going on?" The Supreme Immortal Venerable carefully inspected all the people in the back room and nothing happened, and then he began to question them.

Chenyan jumped onto the Supreme Immortal Venerable to "crush" daily, acting like a baby.

Du Liu Mu Xue stayed in embarrassment alone, and was looked at Mu Xue like a torch. Mu Xue was stressed!

"I don't know what's going on. I fell asleep in the dormitory and heard a loud noise, and then the ground shook violently, and I saw this scene when I came out." Mu Xue forced a calm hand.

Ren Yingying believed, and several other immortals also heard her explanation, and no longer focused on Mu Xue, but studied the sudden pit.

Only the Supreme Immortal Venerable, looking directly at Mu Xue with gloomy eyes, Mu Xue was guilty of being seen by him, just when Mu Xue wanted to showdown with the Supreme Immortal Venerable alone, the Supreme Immortal Venerable turned away.

"But you have been promoted?" The Supreme Immortal Venerable asked Xiang Chenyan, Chenyan Bird's eyes heard the Supreme Immortal's questioning, and he tilted his head and looked at its owner in confusion. It was not promoted to a level five spirit beast in Jinlong. Is Lin promoted?

Mu Xuesong took a big breath and was finally safe, but why she intuitively felt that the Supreme Immortal Venerable seemed to see something.

"The supreme good vision." The elder Shangxian nodded with satisfaction while stroking the long beard of a group of immortal bones.

The supreme immortal handed over to the elder, "the elder is polite."

"This is the female disciple of the Kunlun School that was rumored a few days ago?" The elder Shangxian seemed to be very interested in Mu Xue, and his eyes were glistening when he looked at Mu Xue.

Mu Xue felt that the elder's eyes seemed to have X-rays, and she could see through her completely, "Hello elders, dear immortals." After saying hello, she hid behind the Supreme Immortal, and pinched a bit of the Supreme Immortal. The clothes are shrunk and afraid to be observed.

Ren Yingying smiled with a curious mouth covering her mouth when she saw her move, but Chen Yan was not satisfied with it. This was its owner. She yelled at Mu Xue "Quack". Mu Xue was already uneasy, and she was suddenly frightened by the dust and smoke. My heart almost jumped out of my throat.

This silly bird! Grasping the bird's neck with one hand, Dust shook his head vigorously by the decibel stimulation.

The Supreme Immortal Jade Rong was full of helplessness, "In front of the elders, don't be unreasonable."

Mu Xue didn't dare to do it again, clutching the clothes of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, lowered her head and did not dare to say anything.

Chenyan Bird's eyes stared so Mu Xue's eyes were almost condensed.

The elder Shangxian watched this scene with a smile and without a word. Supreme was finally a little angry around him. If the rest and expressions of the past thousands of years are like a day, I am afraid that he has truly cultivated the ruthless Tao, but this female disciple...

He focused his gaze on Mu Xue again. If he hadn't read it wrong, this woman's fate should be a place of death, but after a few more glances, she found that her fate had changed again...

"A short period of time can change two destinies, Fengxiang's life? It was Fengxiang's life!" The elder Shangxian stepped forward excitedly to see Mu Xue, but Mu Xue refused to be behind the Supreme Immortal Venerable. come out.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable Mu Xue is so naughty, "Mu Xue, don't lose courtesy in front of the elders."

The elder Shangxian smiled relievedly, "It's nothing! Everything is fate." Destiny cannot be violated.

God knows how fast Mu Xue's little heart beats, can this elder tell fortune-telling? But she just listened to Fengxiang, she was just a big cannon fodder, Feng, the main reason she didn't dare to show up was because she was afraid of being seen through by the elders, she was not the original owner.

However, Mu Xue thought a lot. After the elder Shang Xian looked at the big pit on the ground, he was puzzled to observe the newly released big pit that was still emitting heat.

Venerable Miao Yixian said beside the elder Shangxian, "Elder, the pit here is caused by thunder, like...someone has crossed the calamity." It should be the spirit beast of the Supreme Immortal that has been promoted.

The elder Shangxian glanced back at Chenyan, and then at Mu Xue who was still hiding behind the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and suddenly smiled, "Once I have found out the reason, the old man has taken a step forward."

Several Immortal Venerables also left Chengui Pavilion with Shangxian Elder.

Seeing that they were all gone, Mu Xue came out from behind the Supreme Immortal Venerable with sweat, her palms were sweaty, this person's cultivation base was too high, and little people like her dared not stand too far, so she was afraid of being caught See it clearly.

"Master, you can be regarded as coming back." Mu Xue knew that they were not in danger, and she felt happy in her heart.

"Senior Sister, are you okay? Are you injured?" Mu Xue asked Xiang Ren Yingying at the same time.

Ren Yingying smiled and shook her head, "Sister Mu Xue, don't worry, I'm just trapped, and I haven't encountered much danger."