58. Caring and Warm feeling

Zacznij od początku

Seeing him like this, Mu Xue relaxed more than half of her heart, "Then what...today's affairs, can you treat it as if you haven't seen it? Don't be known by the Immortal Venerable."

Du Jiaping looked behind Mu Xue and coughed twice with a weird expression, "This... I'm afraid there is no way to promise you, brother." Master not only knew it, but also watched almost the whole process.

Mu Xue collapsed, what is it! She said so well, she refused to agree to this point. What should I do? If he is known, she will do this kind of thing in the name of Supreme Immortal. I don't know how she will be punished.

Mu Xueshou! As soon as she turned around, she became even more worried. She was always caught for Mao! Crying...

Inside the hall of mortal dust

The Supreme Immortal Venerable is sitting on the main seat, and the peerless face is looking at Mu Xue in the temple, with helpless eyes.

Mu Xue stood in the hall and looked left and right, but she didn't dare to look at the Supreme Immortal. Is there anything worse than her? Nothing worse than her, right? I was caught twice a day, so Hyundai should be able to buy lottery tickets.

"I have seen everything about today." The voice of the Supreme Immortal Venerable is gentle and pleasant.

But to Mu Xue, it sounded like a hammer on her head, what! ! ? Saw it all! ! ? ?

Thinking of her dealings with Liu Bing and Yunze, her silly image and the same words as rascals and rascals were all heard by him. Mu Xue lowered her little head as much as she could. Shangxianzun will regret accepting her as his disciple.

As soon as she arrived, she caused so many things. Mu Xue is a little bit embarrassed now. Others are kind, but since she arrived at Shushan, she has caused troubles constantly, and she has an inexplicable sense of sight of a white-eyed wolf...

Du Jiaping wanted to speak anxiously but did not dare to say, hoping that Master would not punish Sister Mu Xue too severely.

"This matter, you did the right thing." The Supreme Immortal Venerable finally spoke, but Mu Xue and Du Jiaping almost dropped their jaws by this opening.

Mu Xue: "???" Did she hear her right? Do.. do it right?

The Supreme Immortal Statue did not see their reaction, "The only thing that is improper is that the other person is two people, and you are one person. If you are not careful, you will be in danger." If it is not because of the Shushan Sect , She was very difficult to get away from the other side during the Jin Dan stage and the late foundation building stage.

Mu Xue's eyes widened in confusion, and she stared at the Supreme Immortal Venerable without blinking. This... is this true? Isn't it a dream?

"Someone will find you trouble in the future, but you can tell your senior brothers and sisters that someone will take care of you." The words of the Supreme Immortal Venerable penetrated into Mu Xue's heart like a warm current.

Mu Xue was dumbfounded. She suddenly felt a sense of belonging. For the first time, in her previous life, she was an orphan. What is parental love? She doesn't understand. She knows how to survive in an orphanage. She has been studying until she is out of society. How to survive in society.

No one had ever been kidding or caring about her situation after she had sneered or caused trouble, but now... but she feels it in another world.

"Whatever happened, the teacher is behind you." Supreme Immortal Venerable added another sentence.

Mu Xue was overwhelmed by the warmth, Du Jiaping also nodded vigorously from the side, "Yes, Sister Mu Xue, what can you tell me, Senior Sister, and Junior Brother, let's support you, don't be afraid of things." The master was right. Can't be bullied.

Mu Xue lowered her head and couldn't see her emotions clearly. She forced her tears to control, don't cry! At least stop crying in front of them, and don't make them worry about her.

After calming down, Mu Xue held back the tears from her eyes, raised her head and squinted her eyes and laughed, "I see, Master, I will definitely say hello to you sometime in the future."

The Supreme Immortal Venerable didn't feel sad to see her, "Well, hurry up and practice."

Mu Xue nodded, "Thanks Master, thank you Brother."

Mu Xue came out of Mortal Dust Hall in a depressed mood. Here, she couldn't let herself do nothing. It was time to cheer up, at least the cultivation base could protect herself and not drag them back.

In a daze, Chen Yan returned to Guichen Pavilion, seeing her back, Chenyan gave a "cack", turned his butt to face her, and ate the spirit grass and spirit fruit. He didn't even want to see Mu Xue's appearance.

Mu Xue looked at its big ass and said, "..." I really want to kick it over. The foot feels pretty good..

After entering the bedroom, Mu Xue threw herself onto the bed, looking at the roof, lost in thought.

Chaos of thoughts rushed towards Mu Xue, but in the end she didn't think of anything. Mu Xue shook her head and didn't think about anything. Now she is raising her cultivation base, as high as she can be. No one will think it is high.

After confirming that there was no one around, Mu Xue disappeared into the bedroom and entered the space. As soon as she entered the space, the ice spirit flew towards Mu Xue to avoid obstacles, rubbing against Mu Xue's clothes.

"It's so cute, you did a good job today, so good." Mu Xue touched its card body, and the ice spirit avoiding obstacles rubbed against Mu Xue's palm, shaking the card body and coquettishly with Mu Xue.

Mu Xue put it in the spiritual pond, allowing it to enjoy the baptism of the spiritual spring in the spiritual pond.

With her legs crossed, Mu Xue began to calm down and practice. As soon as she closed her eyes, the golden meridians began to flow slowly.

Qi entered the body and landed on the dantian, forming a whirlpool, continuously forming spiritual power in Mu Xue's belly.