57. Shamelessness number one

Começar do início

Liu Bing was so suffocated that her heart aches. Knowing that she couldn't take it away, she deliberately said this, knowing that she should have killed her first.

Mu Xue suddenly realized, "You guys are chirping, won't you be unable to hand over so many spirit stones and spirit pills, right? Tsk tsk tsk...Is Dongfang Chen so poor? Or the supreme immortal pride, I was a phantom when I started. Qinglian, my pocket is full of bulging, but I am happy." She just wanted to anger Liu Bing, knowing that the Supreme Immortal was Liu Bing's heart.

Liu Bing couldn't listen to this, how could she be better than this Mu Xue? What's so good about Mu Xue? The jealousy crazily entangled Liu Bing.

"Who said I can't afford it! Don't just have 300,000 top-grade spirit stones and one hundred and fifty bottles of middle-grade spirit pills." Liu Bing was so desperate that she threw a brocade bag to Mu Xue.

Mu Xue was so happy that she quickly took a peek and saw that the number was almost the same as she said. So, ah, the radical method is still ninety tricks, and she threw the brocade bag into the space.

The Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance immediately retracted the avoidance, and the card body standing on Mu Xue's shoulder shook, very proud of it.

Liu Bing walked out with a cold face, Mu Xue grinned, "Walk slowly! Welcome to come often." Before she took back Liu Bing and the others not to come to her, wouldn't it be a pity that such a big fat sheep would not be slaughtered. .

Yunze shook his head helplessly, and gave the brocade bag to Mu Xue. Seeing her joyful and gorgeous face, when his cultivation level is high enough, he must take Mu Xue to make a furnace tripod.

"Don't make trouble like this again, other schools don't tolerate you like me and Bing'er." Yunze also reminded Mu Xue.

Mu Xue didn't have a hippy smile anymore, and thrown his brocade bag back into the space expressionlessly, "Don't worry, other sects will send this one hundred best spirit stones to each person, aren't you special people who treat you like this?"

Yunze was so angry that he almost vomited blood, Liu Bing staggered and turned around bitterly, "Muxue! You wait for me!!"

It was too much.

Mu Xue glanced at him arrogantly, "Why do you say that you have to wait, and you didn't give Lingshi Lingdan, what a big face, you want me to wait for you." Don't say whether there are doors or windows.

Liu Bing was about to reply and was stopped by Yunze who had just walked up.

"Okay, go back to the Kunlun School and discuss it with Master."

Liu Bing gave Mu Xue a resentful stare unwillingly before she was willing to be dragged onto Pegasus by Yunze.

Mu Xue looked at the sky with her hands behind her back. Today's weather is so beautiful, and her purse is full again, hehe.

The disciples were completely stunned by Mu Xue's show operation, and they all gave Mu Xue a thumbs up in their hearts, Gao! It's really high!

The Supreme Immortal Venerable throughout the whole journey: "..." It's better than being bullied.

Don't mention how happy Du Jiaping watched, ignored Master and rushed to Mu Xue's side.

"Sister Mu Xue, Sister Mu Xue, amazing! Why are you so smart?" Du Jiaping didn't expect this new junior sister to not only look good, but also very fun.

When Mu Xue saw a few more fallen leaves, she with a severe obsessive-compulsive disorder took out a big broom to sweep away a few fallen leaves, when she heard someone calling her, she looked up.

Mu Xue was at a loss, "Who are you?" Suddenly came out.

Du Jiaping remembered that he had not formally introduced himself to Sister Mu Xue, "Sister Mu Xue, I am your brother, Du Jiaping." He smiled honestly.

Mu Xue suddenly realized that he was a disciple of the Supreme Immortal Sect. Mu Xue also put down the broom and smiled with Du Jiaping.

"I'm Mu Xue, meeting for the first time." Mu Xue thought of something and gave 30 bottles of middle-grade spirit pills to Du Jiaping.

"This is yours, take it." Mu Xue will have this behavior in the future, specifically to pit the Kunlun faction. In order to prevent the Supreme Immortal from knowing, she still has to buy people's hearts.

Du Jiaping was taken aback, blushing, "No need, the younger sister can hold it by herself." Although the middle-grade spirit pill is precious, he has a lot and can't finish it.

How did Mu Xue know that the other party was so rich, so she insisted that the fortress gave him, and he accepted everything.

Du Jiaping couldn't help it. Seeing that he couldn't get rid of it, he had to accept it, "Then thank Sister Mu Xue, I also have a meeting gift for Sister Mu Xue."

After speaking, he took out an exquisite brocade box to Mu Xue, "Junior Sister Mu Xue, you can explore the spiritual knowledge in it, and you can pick the things in it." Du Jiaping was honest and honest at first glance.

Mu Xue was a little embarrassed, just entered the door and caused so many things, and now they don't blame her for causing the trouble, and they give her something.

"No.. Really no need." She cheated others and was still rich, and she is not lacking now.

"Just pick it, it's okay, go in and see if you like it? If you don't like it, brother, there are still many brocade boxes here." Du Jiaping still insisted on sending Mu Xue things.

Mu Xue didn't resist his kindness, "Then I'll take one at random." Mu Xue scratched the back of his head and probed the divine sense in.

It didn't matter if it didn't probe, Mu Xue was shocked when she probed, good fellow, there was a lot of bottles and jars full of superb spirit artifacts and spirit stones, and there was no place to go.

Local tyrant! The local tyrants in the world of cultivating immortals! It's no wonder that he doesn't want this middle-grade spirit stone, it's awesome, it's hidden.

Du Jiaping smiled slyly, "If Senior Sister Mu Xue doesn't like it, Senior Brother still has many such storage bags. You can take a look at them and pick them out. Take whatever you want. Don't be polite with Senior Brother."

Mu Xue Petrochemical: "..." Many such storage bags? ? Many? ? Listen! Listen! This is the voice of the local tyrant!

The author has something to say:

Quotation: This road is my drive, this tree is my pick, and I have to pass here to buy road money.

From [The Romance of Sui and Tang Dynasties], not original.