55. Cultivation base

Start from the beginning

Yun Ze did not expect Mu Xue to be so arrogant, "I am the golden core cultivation base. Dealing with the cultivation base during your aura training period, you will be injured." Yun Ze didn't want to hurt her. He wanted to wait until his cultivation base reached a certain level, so he would accept it. Mu Xue is the furnace tripod.

Seeing that she was about to make a move, Liu Bing was unwilling to make a move. She was obviously just frightening and frightening Mu Xue. She hated her so much that she stood up and said, "Mu Xue, I will bear you again and again, but you will keep pressing on. Now I can't bear it. It's your duty to hurt you. ."

The disciples looked at each other, but I don't know why it turned into a fight again? You don't need to look at Mu Xue's eighth level of cultivation during the Qi training period to know that he was completely abused.

Mu Xue wasn't even afraid of Yunze, how could she be afraid of Liu Bing, although Liu Bing was one level higher than her, but she could just secretly try the attack power of Sky Lei.

Liu Bing didn't wait for Yunze to stop her, recite the formula, and walked towards Mu Xue's attack, "Cold Ice Palm!"

Du Jiaping saw that Liu Bing was really going to fight with Sister Mu Xue, and was very anxious, "Master...Sister Mu Xue..."

Before Du Jiaping finished speaking, Supreme Immortal Venerable asked him not to worry, "Let's watch."

This made Du Jiaping extremely puzzled. It was very dangerous. Junior Sister Mu Xue would be seriously injured. There was no way to compare the cultivation base of the late foundation stage and the Qi training period.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable looked towards Mu Xue's direction unhurriedly.

Liu Bing's first move was to use the Frozen Palm, which made all the disciples feel worried about Mu Xue.

Yun Ze didn't expect Liu Bing to be so angry. She used cold palms to treat Mu Xue. It was a bit too much. With this thought, Yun Ze's heart stabbed so hard that he couldn't help shrinking his body for some reason, and the sweet smell came from his throat. Diffuse from time to time.

Liu Bing's icy palms attacked Mu Xue, and the ice spirit was subconsciously trying to protect the lord while avoiding obstacles, but was stopped by Mu Xue, "Don't come forward, I can settle it by myself."

It is impossible for Mu Xue to always let others protect herself, and she should also learn to grow her self-protection ability.

Tian Lei can only be used in close proximity and will not be found. Like the distance between Liu Bing and Liu Bing now, Mu Xue can only use the Mu Linggen technique.

Mu Xue released her true cultivation base at this moment, and the cultivation base in the middle and late stage of the foundation construction released the coercion of Mu Xue's entire body at once.

The surrounding disciples with low cultivation bases were pushed forward by her coercion, and all the disciples were almost shocked by this reversal. The cultivation base of the middle stage of foundation construction? ?

The Supreme Immortal Venerable looked at her for a moment, but she was only in the middle stage of the foundation, but her pressure had reached the pressure of the Jindan initial stage.

Liu Bing also widened her eyes, staring at Mu Xue in disbelief, "How is it possible?" How could she be in the middle stage of foundation building?

Mu Xue formed a whirlpool around her body, reciting the formula silently, "Tengbi brilliance!" With one hand raised, countless vine flowers appeared out of thin air, tightly wrapping Liu Bing's icy palms, and then turned into a light, and the ice The palms disappeared together.

Mu Xue: "..." MMP, she thought that this trick could look a little more powerful, but... it turned out to be a vine flower and wanted to hit someone...

All the disciples: "..." Tenghua? ? They have also seen this trick with little girls in the initial training period, but older people will not use this trick.

Although not prestigious, Mu Xue still pretended to be very calm, thinking in her heart, can there be such a prestigious trick in the wood spirit root that the original master cultivated? Why is it so different from other people's Mu Linggen cultivators?

Liu Bing didn't expect Mu Xue to be in the middle of foundation construction. "You were in the middle of foundation construction? When did you cultivate to the middle of foundation construction?"

Mu Xue pretended to twitch her lips, "It's your fart! It's something!" You are so mad .

Liu Bing was choked by her, and her face became colder, "Even if you are in the middle stage of foundation building, you still lose to me today." After that, she began to recite the formula.

"Extreme Binghan Sword! Take it to death, Mu Xue!" Liu Bing's killing intent was very strong.

Mu Xue almost laughed. After holding her hand in the air for two seconds, she opened her eyes in a "huh", "Cocoon!"

This was Mu Xue's first use of silkworm cocoons. She didn't know the effect of the attack, and hoped it would not be the same as the one just now.

As soon as Mu Xue's words fell, countless hard vines swarmed up from the underground, wrapping all Liu Bing's Extreme Frost Sword inside, constantly twisting the Extreme Frost Sword.

Liu Bing sneered disdainfully, "It's useless, not to mention that my Extreme Ice Cold Sword is a mere vine, even Xuan Hongtie can easily cut it off."

Mu Xue ignored Liu Bing, and only recited the formula again.

Now Liu Bing smiled, "You won't be..." Impossible! How could she...

All the disciples looked at Mu Xue panicked, but when they looked intently at this time, they were all wondering what Mu Xue was doing?

Mu Xue's cocoon was almost unable to stop Liu Bing's Extreme Frost Sword, and she was about to break through the cocoon.

"Stacked like a building!!" Mu Xue finished reading the longest mantra, using two moves at the same time, which was very laborious. Fortunately, the washed meridians were fully supported while using the spiritual power of the two moves at the same time.

She didn't know how the cascading buildings came out, but this was the longest and most difficult formula in the entire Mu Linggen's moves, and it was also the hardest to remember.

Layers of sturdy vines were layered on top of the Extreme Ice Cold Sword. The Extreme Ice Cold Sword was dragged by the cocoons and pressed by layers of vines, making it impossible to stand upright.

The Extreme Ice Cold Sword was directly crushed by Mu Xue's cascading downstairs

There is no power to display, no matter how powerful the Extreme Ice Cold Sword is, it must have spiritual support, and Mu Xue's vines have the effect of consuming spiritual power.

Liu Bing's spiritual power has been almost consumed. The damage caused by the ice spirit's obstacle avoidance and the old wounds in the competition meeting have not yet recovered. Now she is fighting with Mu Xue impulsively.

It's just.... How could Mu Xue, who was only in the middle of the foundation stage, be able to use two moves at the same time at the same time, her spiritual power was so abundant...

The disciples around were stunned. It is rare that there is a cultivation base around the middle stage of foundation construction that can perform two moves at the same time. It is not that it is impossible to do it, but the spiritual power will not be able to withstand such a strong consumption. If it is used forcibly , The meridians are likely to explode.

But Mu Xue seemed to be struggling at best, and there was no sign that the meridians could not bear it.