54. Everything in dreams

Začať od začiatku

Seeing that it was almost sprayed out of the obstacle avoidance, the ice spirit slowly flew back to Mu Xue's body, the card body rubbed against Mu Xue's clothes, and then jumped in the air.

It's really...cute! ! ! Mu Xue was cute by this ice cube, and she held it in both hands and kissed him fiercely.

Liu Bing and Yunze were trembling, all in embarrassment, their spiritual power had been eliminated by half due to the ice water.

"Muxue! You actually instructed it to treat me and brother like this!" Liu Bing was so cold that she hated Mu Xue and wished to kill her instantly.

Mu Xue leaned forward to them with her hands on her back, and the ice spirit avoiding obstacles followed Mu Xue and stood in the air.

"Originally, I didn't plan to want this ice spirit to avoid obstacles, but since you have said so, then I don't want it. Isn't it a pity that you gave me the accusation of security?" Mu Xue has always been thick-skinned, she will care about it?

Liu Bing stared at Mu Xue angrily, "I belong to the ice spirit to avoid obstacles!" How could she take it for granted? How could this be! ! She wants to avoid the ice spirit and destroy it! Must be ruined!

"The Ice Spirit Obstacle Avoidance was indeed yours, but now why is it not yours? Then you have to review and review why the Ice Spirit avoids obstacles and did not choose you as the main one, and choose my "waste material" on the eighth floor of the Qi training period. Master." Mu Xue sneered at her originally saying that Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance would not recognize her as a person whose cultivation level is only at the eighth level of the Qi training period.

Liu Bing was very angry, but she couldn't refute Mu Xue's words. Yunze became angry when he saw Mu Xue treating his Binger like this.

"Apologize! I want you to apologize to Bing'er! Then I will make the master-servant contract with Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance, and return Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance to Junior Sister Bing Er." Yun Ze sullenly asked Mu Xue to apologize to Liu Bing. The kind that if Mu Xue didn't follow him, he wouldn't give up Mu Xue's intentions lightly.

As soon as Yunze's voice fell, the ice spirit evaded obstacles and immediately tried to kill people. The entire card body stood up, and the powerful ice gas condensed into a sharp sword and shot towards Yunze...

Mu Xue was frightened by the sudden action of the ice spirit to avoid obstacles. "Ice cube!" Stop it. Stop killing people among the Shushan sect. When she first came to the Shushan sect, she caused such a big trouble for others, which would be very detrimental to her. If Yunze died in In the case of the Shushan School, the Kunlun School must be enmity with the Shushan School.

The disciples were shocked again. Some disciples understood that the ice spirit avoiding obstacles is not just the best spirit weapon but a semi-divine spirit weapon. With consciousness, this has a conscious semi-divine spirit. Whoever recognizes the master is whoever recognizes the master, because the demigod spirit tool does not recognize the master by the drop of blood, it will choose the master by itself, no matter who it is in the hands before; so this is also some immortal cultivator Helpless place.

Hearing Mu Xue calling it, the Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance card turned to Mu Xue, and Mu Xue shook her head at it. The Bing Ling Obstacle Avoidance was deflated and flew back to Mu Xue's side, leaning on Mu Xue's shoulder, like a coquettish child.

Mu Xue touched its card body, "Don't worry, I will deal with it."

Bing Ling avoids obstacles and rubs Mu Xue's palms, Mu Xue's heart is a mess, too cute...

Yunze didn't expect that he would almost die. He couldn't move at all. He could only watch the sharp sword condensed from ice gas stab him at him.

Liu Bing watched Mu Xue and Bing Ling avoid obstacles and love each other, and the hatred in his heart couldn't resist.

"It turned out to be a semi-divine spirit weapon!"

"Yes! I'm so lucky! I was able to see the semi-divine spirit tool with my own eyes."

"Oh my god, half... half-divine spirit tool..." It was incredible.

"The demigod spirit tool with divine consciousness recognized Mu Xue as the master. Unless it is the demigod spirit tool that wants to take the initiative to leave, there is no way to unlock the master recognition contract."

"Yeah, there is such a rule in the world of cultivating immortals, who can't let Bing Ling avoid obstacles and recognize her as the master."

"Looking at her appearance, I should have known that the ice spirit avoiding obstacles is a semi-divine spirit weapon, and I came to look for it."

"Of course I came here. Many demi-divine spirit tools have lived for thousands of years, and they have never seen it once."

"It's useless for you to find it! It's the owner of the Bing Ling obstacle avoidance initiative, Guan Muxue, what's the matter? Besides, Mu Xue also gave it, and the Bing Ling obstacle avoidance won't let it! He was still aggressive there."

"According to the rules of the immortal world, there is no way to blame Mu Xue for this matter. A semi-divine spirit tool, as long as it doesn't want to, no one can control it."

All the disciples whispered and discussed, some were envious, some were jealous, and some were sour.

Mu Xue's eyes rolled around and grinned, "The eighth-level cultivation base of my Qi training period is completely incapable of preventing it from recognizing me as the master. It is forcing it to recognize me as the master, and I can't help it. ." Mu Xue said helplessly, hey, this damn happiness...how could it be so cool?

The words and appearance of Mu Xueqianbian made Liu Bing almost angry, "Muxue! Don't go too far!"

"It's not me that you want to persuade, it's it. It's its problem if it wants it to go with you. I don't care who it goes with." Mu Xue blinked innocently again.

"You!" Yunze didn't dare to say any more serious words, fearing that the ice spirit would attack him again when avoiding obstacles.

After Mu Xue had finished speaking, Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance shook his card body, and Mu Xue's words should be attached.

But Liu Bing was extremely angry, "Anyway, I must return the Bing Ling obstacle avoidance to me."

Mu Xue shook her finger at her, "Hey, I have already returned the ice spirit obstacle avoidance to you. You should now think about how to make the ice spirit obstacle avoidance follow you."

Bing Ling stood in front of Mu Xue, seemingly within reach.

"As for the apology, wash and go to bed early, you have everything in your dreams." Mu Xue grinned at them, utterly awkward, akimbo first.

Liu Bing and Yunze: "..."