53. Shower with it

Start from the beginning

"Sister Mu Xue, can you still remember that there was an ice blue card in your hand when Binger competed yesterday?" Yunze asked Mu Xue patiently.

Mu Xue's mind flashed through the ice cube in the space, isn't it that thing?

"Oh, that piece of ice is yours? How come back to me?" Mu Xue was very strange. Logically speaking, the ice spirit would not approach her unless he wanted to recognize her as the master.

Liu Bing nodded, "Yes, it's it, can you return it to me." Even if she is ruined, she won't let Mu Xue take advantage of it.

Mu Xue was not interested in other people's things, and took it out of the space, and the ice spirit avoiding obstacles, which was about to become a magic weapon, stood cleverly in Mu Xue's hands.

Except for Mu Xue, the extremely cold air radiating from the body around the ice spirit avoiding obstacles will turn into an ice sculpture in a short time if anyone approaches it.

Mu Xue didn't know it was so cold, but as soon as she took it out, Liu Bing and Yunze, who were closest to Mu Xue, instantly horrified, using teleportation to retreat to a safe distance from the ice spirit's obstacle avoidance.

The disciples around have moved away, especially the disciples who are not enough to build a foundation, can't withstand this powerful chill at all.

A surprise flashed in the eyes of the Supreme Immortal Venerable, and it was actually a spiritual weapon close to the god level.

Only Mu Xue looked blank, "???" As soon as Mao took out the ice spirit to avoid obstacles, they all flashed far away as if they were facing an enemy.

"Hey! Didn't you ask me to pay you back? Why did you run so far?" When Mu Xue saw them staying away, just two steps away, Yunze immediately stopped her.

"Stop! Don't come over!" Yunze looked at the abyss without a few steps behind him.

Liu Bing gritted her teeth and stared at Mu Xue's nearly transparent ice spirit avoiding obstacles, an unknown premonition spread to her heart.

"What on earth did you do to it?" Liu Bing asked Mu Xue, clutching her unbroken heart.

Mu Xue thought about it again, and didn't do anything. "Why don't you take a shower with it?"

The Bing Ling avoiding obstacles stood on Mu Xue's palm and jumped, seeming to like to take a bath with Mu Xue.

Everyone: "!!!" What the hell?

Liu Bing's face instantly blushed with a "bang". As a woman, how could she...

Yunze, however, was in awe, bathing with her...

The ears of the Supreme Immortal Venerable are slightly hot, "..." is full of nonsense.

Mu Xue didn't feel that anything was wrong, she dashed to Yunze, and wanted to return the ice spirit obstacle avoidance to them.

Yun Ze and Liu Bing were caught off guard by the huge chill of Bing Ling's obstacle avoidance, so that they vomited blood.

Yunze insisted and said to Mu Xue, "Quickly...return to the distance you just had..." Heartbeat.

Mu Xue returned to her original position blankly, and looked at the ice spirit avoiding obstacles in her hand, not knowing why, so awesome? Is this stuff so awesome?

Yunze is the cultivation base of the Golden Core Stage, just being close can make him vomit blood? It can be seen the power of this ice spirit to avoid obstacles.

Yun Ze and Liu Bing both meditated on the spot, after eating a few middle-grade spirit pills, they were relieved.

"Bing'er, this Bing Ling avoiding obstacles will not return." Yun Ze didn't want Liu Bing to be injured.

Liu Bing did not appreciate this feeling, "No, brother, this is my spiritual weapon, Master gave me." Her things, even if she doesn't want them, can only be destroyed, not to mention the current Bing Ling avoidance The barrier is so powerful that it can't fall into Mu Xue's hands.

"But we can't get close to the ice spirit to avoid obstacles at all." This ice spirit has obviously already recognized Mu Xue as the master.

Liu Bing ignored Yunze who was worried about her anymore, instead he wanted to get the ice spirit back to avoid obstacles.

Mu Xue didn't plan to ask for the heroine's things, "I put this thing on the ground, you can find a way to get it yourself."

So everyone watched as Mu Xue threw the spirit weapon close to the god level on the ground, and then took the big broom to sweep the fallen leaves that had just floated down, but could not let the fallen leaves appear at the feet of the Supreme Immortal Venerable.

All the disciples: "..." Is she crazy? Are you crazy? The best weapon! The best weapon! She threw the ground and ran to sweep the fallen leaves?

The disciples thought it was a superb spirit weapon, but they didn't know that the ice spirit obstacle avoidance was close to the divine rank.

The Supreme Immortal Venerable silently: ...what should I say to her?

Liu Bing and Yunze watched Mu Xue actually throw the ice spirit to avoid the obstacle, and their hearts ached. This was a semi-divine spirit weapon! It was just thrown on the ground like this, watching her carefully sweeping the fallen leaves that did not know when she was holding a big broom, her head hurt.

How did Mu Xue know that it wasn't her thing, she wouldn't want it no matter how powerful it was.

After Mu Xue finished sweeping the fallen leaves, she carefully checked other places to see if there were any fallen leaves or anything else. She checked whether they were left, and put the big broom into the storage bag.

"Okay, I'll give you the things back. Don't show up in front of me again in the future. I'm so annoying." Mu Xue didn't give them any face and just drove the guests. Now she is a person covered by the Supreme Immortal, walking She can walk sideways, and she is not afraid of anyone.

Mu Xue turned her hands on her back and walked towards the stairs, ignoring the shocked gaze of the people behind her. She really wanted to eat rice and fried pork with green peppers. She had to find time to go outside Shushan to see if there was any food.